XISS-GD/PI call getters

422 Posts  ·  75 Users
About this group
XISS is supposed to publish its gdπ list today... discuss your profile here:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :: :: :: :: ::
Page 1 of 43

Welcome, Dear Juniors!

It's a charm to see your sweet faces around, charging up the atmosphere.
Sorry, we're a li'l engaged for a while so not able to give yu dedicated attention. Wil catch you ppl soon up close.

Take Care! Keep writing..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,
Posting after aeon
Hope you are finding the college happening

Any plan for congregation??

Keep learning..Happy time...Cheers

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

-----post deleted-----

Raghav Seth || PGDM - Financial Engineering || External Relations Representative || IFMR 2011-13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
varunj@google Says
i have withdraw my seat from xiss pm roll number 50 varun jha ...all the best to the joinee its a good college and ranchi is a good place to hangut so enjoy and have lt of masti all the best once again

ab vacant seats kya process hoga ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i have withdraw my seat from xiss PM roll number 50 varun jha ...all the best to the joinee its a good college and ranchi is a good place to hangut so enjoy and have lt of masti all the best once again
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi puys...
joined finance here...
just wanted to knw whether anyone of u hs received any notification from d institution regarding joining date, full fee structure, hostel facilities a and abt any general thing..

16th june is d joinin date.full fee may be around 3.25 lacs 4 2 yrs.yes d institute runs hostel only 4 girls but seats r limited.I too joined finance,see u on 16th.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys...
joined finance here...
just wanted to knw whether anyone of u hs received any notification from d institution regarding joining date, full fee structure, hostel facilities a and abt any general thing..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is pm better than rd? i thought both of them are equally good in their respective spheres :-/,, n also the avg placement of rd is more than pm,,no doubt the highest package goes to pm...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
seniors can we get rating of the various departments on the basis of faculty and placements.

various companies that visit for campusing are open for all departments. please also share the details of lateral placements if any.

pm
rd
mrktng
finance
it................:thumbsup:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

congrats bro...remember???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...