Join the discussion on XIME Admissions Queries 2020-22 | Admissions Open for Chennai and Kochi and Get all the details about XIME Cut Off, Placements, Fees, Average Package, Ranking and much more from our MBA section.
XIME (Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship) is a reputed B-School in India with campuses in Bangalore, Kochi and Chennai. The institute offers 2-year PGDM programme which is AICTE approved and is accredited by NBA and ACBSP.
Bangalore: 180 students
Kochi: 120 students
Chennai: 120 students
Application Fee: Rs. 1500
Last Date of Application: 26th February 2020
● IT & Analytics
● Human Resource
● Production &Operation
– A Bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects.
– Candidates who are appearing in their final year may also apply.
– Candidates who have a backlog in any subject will not be eligible to apply.
Qualifying Examinations: XAT, CAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT
The candidates must score above 75%ile (75% in GMAT) to apply for the Bangalore campus.
The candidates must score above 60%ile (60% in GMAT) to apply for Kochi & Chennai campuses.
How to Apply?
- The candidates must log on to xime.org to apply.
- The application form must be filled online and the documents must be uploaded as well.
- The payment of application fee can be made by using a credit card, debit card, net banking or mobile wallets.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their score in the qualifying examination.
The shortlisted candidates will then appear for a round of GD and PI.
The final list of candidates will be released on the basis of the performance in GD and PI, academic record and work experience.
For the two-year PGDM programme, the fee is as follows:
Bangalore: Rs. 10,00,000
Kochi: Rs. 7,50,000
Chennai: Rs. 7,50,000
Bangalore: Rs. 7.04 lakhs (Average Package)
Kochi: Rs. 6.29 lakhs (Average Package)
Chennai: Rs. 6.24 lakhs (Average Package)