[Official] XIME Admission Queries 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

348 Posts  ·  749 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on XIME Admissions Queries 2019-21 | Admissions Open for Chennai and Kochi and Get all the details about XIME Cut Off, XIME Placements, XIME Fees, XIME Average Package, XIME Ranking and much more from our MBA section.

Page 1 of 35

Tell me the procedure to withdraw my name from xime Bangalore

1 comment
Parimal29

Hi you have to mail to admissions team!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can i come for gd/pi on the next scheduled day as i am not available on the day that's been given to me. Plz reply ASAP as i need to book tickets accordingly.

2 comments
Babulkr3126
@Babulkr3126  ·  4 karma

@animeshmurmu Kindly talk to the admin office, they might look into your issue and change the dates.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
Parimal29

mail the admissions team!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is XIME kochi accepting MAT may 2019 scores? If yes, then what are the GD/PI dates?

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Babulkr3126
@Babulkr3126  ·  4 karma

@GsV1901 That will be mailed to you once you fill the application form. Usually it will happen in the same week itself

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Parimal29

apply for it and the dates will be given to as per the availability 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my score in cmat is 83.51

X th:88.00

Diploma : 78.56 %

Engineering: 71.8 %

Do i stand a chance in xime chennai?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Parimal29

yes you haave a pretty good chance!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Parimal29

just do well in gd/pi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many waiting list were there for xime for all campuses?

1 like1 comment
Babulkr3126
@Babulkr3126  ·  4 karma

@siddy1996 Sorry but XIME doesnt discloses the information about the waiting list.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello. I am Babul from XIME KOCHI. People who got in XIME KOCHI please send your Screenshot of the confirmation mail to 7008025712. I will add you in a Whatsapp group and try to answer your queries as quickly as possible. Extremely glad and delightful to invite you all to XIME KOCHI campus. Looking Forward to meet you there in a month Peace

Babul kumar
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is best? In terms of roi and placements.

Xime kochi
Xime chennai
Ndim delhi
30 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

This is the time when chaos, confusions and dilemmas strike one's mind the most.

Here's an article by a student from Batch 6 - XIME, Kochi. https://www.pagalguy.com/xime-kochi-how-good-is-xime-kochi

Hope this gives clarity and direction to your thoughts.

😄 👍 

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How do i apply for refund in XIME Kochi? 

1 comment
Parimal29

@DorothyA contact admissions team!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all , I have made a huge mistake, i got an offer letter for xime Bangalore on 4rth april, i had paid acceptance fees & 1st installment on time , but not be able to pay 2nd installment on time as i was hospitalized . Because of 2nd installment, my seat has been given to some one else. What should i do? I want to take admission in this college only? I left my job cause I thought i am going in xime Bangalore, but because of my accident everything went wrong. Is there any way , that i will get this college?

3 likes5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Parimal29

Hi, sadly no that’s not how waiting list system works because there are many individuals waiting to get the confirmation. Now I understand your’s is a special case but extremely sorry to say it won’t happen. But you can apply for Xime Kochi and Chennai and if at all your chance comes and there is a seat vacant in Bangalore -> you will be asked if you are still interested.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shrutigupta-.5650
@shrutigupta-.5650  ·  4 karma

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...