XIME 2012-2014 Final Converts

320 Posts  ·  107 Users
About this group
Hi, Congrats to all the Final Call getters of XIME for 2012-2014. :: :: Please post your profile and date and time of receipt of e-mail. Please fell free to ask any queries you have about the institute.
Page 1 of 32

For all Queries related to XIME Application/Admission process for 2013, please go to this thread - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xime-bangalore-2013-15-admission-queries-25090730/3616333 ; This thread is now CLOSED

Launched LEAP:Learn&Prepare with Friends - worlds first social & free test prep platform www.qsleap.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@xxx031188 : SAME HERE...M LOOKING FOR THE SAME
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can somebody point me to this year admission thread for XIME Bangalore.I've searched a lot with no success.Any help would be appreciated....

Rejection se dar nahi lagta sahab,convert hone se lagta hain....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys my academics are -

X - 77%
XII -63%
grad - 67%

are these too average for XIME to convert ?? :/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thnx bro:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
robn Says
joining XIME late by a week...anybody else joining late??

Hey robn,

I have just joined XIME today....n yeah...there are a few people who are joinin late....so dont worry...u have company....:P

Cheers
Balaji Subramanian
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

joining XIME late by a week...anybody else joining late??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
changingworld Says
got a mail from dean....girls will have to wear their own saare until provided by college....:wow:.....any girls over here????????????????

heyy,

join the FB group....ul get replies instantly...https://www.facebook.com/groups/259224660835625/

Cheers
Balaji Subramanian
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got a mail from dean....girls will have to wear their own saare until provided by college....:wow:.....any girls over here????????????????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
1.>i have sent the dd of payment which will reach xime till today ,will i get any confirmation of it being recieved?
2.>i need to get the detailed fee structure as well as the expected payment dates,so that i may apply for edu loan.will u plz put it here?
3.>am coming with my dad on 17th to xime,i had put a mail to xime abt asking for his possible stay at hostel till 18th morning ,he will be coming bac to bombay by 18th nights udyaan,have not recieved any reply /if theres any hostel tel.no i can call for this ?

1. u will receive a mail if u have sent both the installments..but its always better to call them up and confirm..thats what most do/have done..

2.i will PM you the fee structure

3.There is some facility in xime for your parents to stay , in the exec wing i suppose. but call them and confirm as it seems that the no of rooms will be less and it will be filled up quick ..so book now if u want ur dad to stay there.. a senior mentioned that it costs 750/day or something..

4. i dont know of the hostel's phone no.. call the coll and get the details from them..

and i really request you to join the FB group for quick replies.. 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...