XIMB FINAL CONVERTS 2013-2015

1,191 Posts  ·  404 Users
About this group
Request the mods to make this thread sticky. Kindly use this thread to discuss the profile of students who have received a final call/waitlisted at XIMB and any admission related queries. The following structure may be followed. NAME: 10th:...
Page 1 of 120
@visionIIM-ACL Sir, kindly close this thread to avoid confusion. '14-16 forms are expected from next week.
X' 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@AintSaint @arjunloser18 @AppleSauce @busted ..where r u all??? its been 2 month in t camps yet not been able 2 meet u all....apple aur sauce ki party bhi bachi hai 😁 ....aur aint to pata nahi saint ban gayi 😛 ....guys this is not done...kaha to aane sai pehle masti ke waade aur aane ke baad loosing contacts 😞 EID mubarak 2 alll...hope 2 meet u all very soon 😃
XIMB- BM 2013-15
55 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Converted PGP @IIM - I Mumbai campus...moving out of XIMB PGDMHRM 2013-15..:)

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Converted HRM And finally using this symbolmg after a looooooooooooooooooooooong wait

18 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys converted HRM today. Thanks a ton to jaaavinash, kd09(koushik) and sujit 403 for helping me.

Will come to college tommorow at 7.00 p.m
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

but jhaavinash told me that the admission is closed yesterday. Y do they want to call me and say me that u may have a chance to join and now keep me on wait. It is a real breakdown for me. Can any one plz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ask the admission office whether they illl call me or not. Im ready to join the next day they call me. Even ready to forsake the 4.5 laks fees i ve paid in this college.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ do help me guys.

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey can anybody please tell me anybody from HRM going to withdraw. Yesterday got a call that someone gonna go but today they are saying not sure. Plesae tell me guys. Im highly tensed. This is one of my dream institutes.?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi xim b guys,

i got a call at around 4 saying that a guy from hrm is moving out and can u join?
But they told me that we will confirm you only by tomorrow.
1.is that true? b coz i ve got my dd itself back
2.Assuming i convert,They are asking me if selected ul have to come by wednesday. can i ask for 1 day permission. bcoz already ive joined in another college.
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

After a long long epic waiting list journey, i finally got the call today!!😁
CONVERTED!!👍

XIMB....m coming...😃

Be d change tht u want 2 c in d world.....
10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ximb 3Continent Global MBA programme for 2 years launched.. Last date of Application 30th June 2013.. See admission related information @

Is this course worth trying for?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...