XIMB 2014-16 GD and PI discussion

15 Posts  ·  96 Users
About this group
Let us use this thread to prepare for GD and PI for XIMB. Please provide the topics that can be discussed for or against.
Page 1 of 2

guys whats the cut off?? please mention

1 comment
mbadreamr
@mbadreamr  ·  0 karma

What is the cutoff for gmat??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, i need your help. Thank fully, I have been offered IMT Ghaziabad (Full time) and XIMB (HR). I am unable to decide which college to go for? Kindly share your views/advise. Would be grateful. Thank you!

1 comment
vishal_29
@vishal_29  ·  0 karma

Bhai HR karna hai ya Fin/Mark? How can you ask such a question without telling your preferences?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waitlisted people in XIMB MBA (BM) - Non Odissa category, Please fill this form to track waitlist movement.. Don't forget to bookmark to be able to edit and track it later!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkQph-oT0CMwdFJFaUJiWGhfeEZ4X3owNnA5TGtGWVE&usp;=sharing

The only way to reach your goal, is to keep walking...
1 comment
kranthis93
@kranthis93  ·  0 karma

is there anything for hrm?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

where are people posting the gdpi experiences?some1 pls provide me with the link

IIM K batch of 2016
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I got a call for all three courses. I have no idea as to why I applied to RM and HRM. What should I say, why did I apply?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone,

I have a couple of questions:-

1.Is the WAT of XIMB , basically the summerization of the GD topic or it will be a completely different topic from GD.

2.After the GD if we are to write a summary of the GD shall we write our point of views or how the discussion went about .

Thanks

1 comment
SamirShukla
@SamirShukla  ·  0 karma

WAT is a misnomer here, You do not have WAT in this process, you simply have to pen down whatever was discussed in the GD. I am not so sure about the second part; it's wont be a bad idea to get it clarified from the faculty who are in charge of the GD/PI process.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GD TOPIC- "do advertisement creates artificial needs?"

XIMB RM (2014-2016)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have applied to XIMB and got shortlisted for GD/PI process but have still not recieved any mail or letter from XIMB regarding the same. Pls help in this regard. Following is screenshot of my shortlist confirmation:

XIMB ID: XIMB77990 Programme: MBA Status: Short-listed for GD/PI

Dear Varun Vasudevan ,

Congratulations! You have been short-listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for admission to our two year full time MBA programme, 2014-2016.The letter confirming your selection, with all the details of GD & PI, will be sent to you latest by 3rd week of February-2014. In case you do not receive the same by 20th February-2014, please get in touch with the admission office.Pls help!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anybody tell me how to replay to the question

Tell me about yourself which is not in your cv
should I remove somthng to keep that save for this question. And if I do so there will always be a chance that they wont ask me this question and I won't be able to add a good feature to my resume

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys my gdpi is clashing with that gims's whom should I mail to request for a date change????😟

2 comments
SGTSRV
@SGTSRV  ·  0 karma
@kranthis93
u may contact, admisn@ximb.ac.in

they r prty prompt in replying queries...hope this helps
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kranthis93
@kranthis93  ·  0 karma

Hey thanks a lot.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined