XIMB '07 : Solution Centre

572 Posts  ·  152 Users
About this group
Hello XIMB Aspirants, The admission notification for XIMB is out. An outline of the admission process for PGP is as below: _Instructions for PGP Admission_ *ELIGIBILITY: *Minimum three years Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a...
Page 1 of 58
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
XAT Roll No this is the direct link to xat roll no.
Merry Christmas to all
ATB

-
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is the last day over to get ximb form????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Bopanna Says
Hi Scorpio.... I'm new to Pagalguy.... I read thru the post about the XIMB fee structure. I was unable to find the fee structure for the PGP course offered for the year 2008-10 in the site ximb.ac.in.Can u please guide me..where can i find what i am looking for.. can u please let me know the fee structure for the admissions for 2008-10.

Please use the ximb 08 thread for queries. The fee structure is given on the prospectuc.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Scorpio.... I'm new to Pagalguy.... I read thru the post about the XIMB fee structure. I was unable to find the fee structure for the PGP course offered for the year 2008-10 in the site ximb.ac.in.Can u please guide me..where can i find what i am looking for.. can u please let me know the fee structure for the admissions for 2008-10.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello friends
I had registered for the PGDM and subsequently posted the payment advice along with the banking slip after depositing Rs 1000 in the mentioned account. But the post has subsequently not reached the admissions office and seems to be lost in the transit . Please advise me abt the next steps to be taken .

i have lost the original bank challan but havin a xerox of it ....... i have mailed at admisn@ximb.ac.in but have not received any reply yet

any suggestions pls msg me at msgdeeps@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Request to mods : Please close this thread. Old thread....A new one for the current year is up and running.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi anurag...
nice to see your interest in ximb at such a early point in your preparation for the cat/xat..The calls for ximb are generally profile-based but usually ppl who get more than 95 percentile overall with reasonable sectionals in xat get the call...The process is usually the sending out of the call letters for GD/PI in february followed by the Group Discussion and Interview in march.The weightage for the orissa domicile is given in the GD/PI for candidates with such a domicile.There does not seem to be any fixed quota as such. I seriously doubt whether the the cutoff percentiles were lower for domicile candidates.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can someone please tell me the actual selection procedure for ximb... i fall under orissa domicile so i wud like to know especially how things in admission are different for a aspirant like me...??

domicile means just lower cut offs for call or other added advantages??
is there a domicile based reservation??

there is no information regardin this on ximb website

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
samanwit_2002 Says
I want to know more about CENDERET & CDSME?And by the way what is Project WATER

XIMB' rural wing is called Centre for Development Research and Training (CENDERET). Cenderet focusses on rural development activities in the State. CENDERET has come into existence 16 years ago, in October 1988, with a vision to empower the rural poor of Orissa both socially and economically. Along the years its vision got more and more focused and a number of goals crystallised. In pursuing these goals, CENDERET touched almost every facet of rural Orissa and its endeavors culminated in establishing itself as one of the outstanding Regional Resource Centre ( RRCs) in the Eastern part of the country.
Among its main activities are capacity building of NGOs, PRIs, Government Institutions and other volunteers in social development; action research studies on rural realties; disaster preparedness and mitigation efforts in the wake of the super cyclone; natural resources management with community participation; micro credit and promotion of SHGs amongst the marginalised classes with emphasis on SC, ST and women; women empowerment and facilitation of common action programmes through issue based networks. It also conducts a series of training programmes annually both at the central as well as field levels as per the requirements of its clients.

For more info, visit

:::: XIMB ::::-Cenderet Home Page
XIMB - Project WATER (ICEF-XIMB-CIFA Project)
XIMB - Center for Development of Small and Micro Enterprises
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...