XIC entrance exam prepration

1,405 Posts  ·  919 Users
About this group
(Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai)? Has anyone here studied in XIC or taken entrance test for XIC(2010)? What was the difficulty level of the entrance exam? Please provide tips and advice .
Page 1 of 141

For objective questions how much time we can alot roughly to answering one question and which  type of questions are time consuming? How many many questions are there in total. Can people given shed some light please?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

On clearing the exam for ADMA, after how many days is the interview sheduled and can anyone share their experience?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi can those who have appeared for the Ad & Marketing entrance exam can help me what kind of objective & subjective questions were asked .Did you'll have to write tvc scripts etc 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For Quant and logical reasoning sections preparation, one of the best resources is "Quant Concept Builders" channel on Youtube. There are videos on QA/LR topics which are explained in very simple words with more emphasis on conceptual clarity. Lectures are delivered by an IIT graduate & an MBA from top Indian B-school. You may visit the following Youtube link and subscribe the channel to learn about various QA & LR topics which appear in entrance exams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUvb6wws0ug

New videos are uploaded very frequently to meet the learning requirements of the aspirants. Utilise your time constructively and learn as much as possible. All the best for your preparation.

Video Thumbnail75029825528039
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cleared the XIC entrance test for Journalism and Mass Communication. 

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
raji02
@raji02  ·  0 karma

Can you give an insight view of the test here ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
raji02
@raji02  ·  0 karma

can you give a rough idea of the questions asked for your tests here ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey everyone, Has anyone registered for XIC OET-2020 exam with date in next couple of days? Pls enlighten us on the preparation source. Thanks in advance.

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
imasniaj
@imasniaj  ·  0 karma

what is your time slot?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ridd23
@Ridd23  ·  0 karma

How was the exam

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I will be applying for XIC adveritising and marketing exam, can you guys please give some suggestions as to what core should be focused on more? 

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Mehr24
@Mehr24  ·  1 karma

I have been trying to find manorama but couldnt find it. can you please give me the link ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
R_G1708
@R_G1708  ·  1 karma

I bought it from Amazon. Now that delivery wont be possible I guess studying from arihant for gk will also help.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In subjective part do we have to write or type the answer?

1 comment
R_G1708
@R_G1708  ·  1 karma

Type the answer

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What kind of questions are asked in entrance exam and do they take freshers for advertising and marketing?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey anyone looking for accommodation near xic?

1 comment
aryansurana
@aryansurana  ·  0 karma

@Shrii25 Yes. But we have to wait till the coronavirus pandemic passes.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...