How many students appear for XGMT, any idea please ?
Preparing for MBA GD,PI and WAT? [2min read]
GD,PI,WAT is an integral part of MBA Admissions where confidence, knowledge, communicaiton, logical and analytical reasoning, leadership is the key to crack them. You need to update yourself about current affairs, international events, issues affecting India and the world, etc. so that you can put forward your opinion and views when asked.
Realilty check: There are thousands of students standing in the line to take admission. Why should you be selected?
One stop solution that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Outlook Magazine needs no introduction, helping students for the past 25 years. This time Outlook has specially crafted the magazine which will maximize the chance for students to get selected at a very economical price.
Outlook Weekly [Recommended for Students] is India’s premier fully loaded newsmagazine. For around 25 years, continues to consistently drive the news, provoke, engage and thrill its readers. Basically a sectional magazine, covers vivid description of Technology, Lifestyle, Science, Politics, National, International, Sports, etc.
•Outlook Business: Recent and in depth business news and trends.
•Outlook Money: India’s No.1 personal finance magazine, gives in-depth analysis and sound advice on all facets of investing well, borrowing wisely and spending smartly.
•Outlook Traveller: A mine of information for the serious traveller, keeping you up-to-date with the latest trends in travel and tourism.
•Outlook Hindi: Current affairs and news magazine in Hindi
For clarifications call or text: 9088183308
or WA: 8017735404
Visit the link for the subscription:
Anyone making a group for XGMT preparation on w h a t s a p p or telegram, please comment the link, I want to join.
Features of BOB Education Loan Scheme ‘Baroda Education Loan to Students of Premier Institution’:
* Programs included: Graduate/PG, Diploma, Executive Development courses (online/part-time)
* ROI: ROI starts from 6.85% with insurance cover (6.90% without insurance cover)
* Collateral Free Loan: Up To 40 Lacs for Premier Institutes in India
* EMI starts: After “Course Period + 1year” i.e. moratorium period
* Repayment Period: Moratorium Period +15 years Max
* Margin: Nil
* Payment Method: Directly to Institute
* Expense Covered: Tuition Fee + Living Expense + Other necessary expenses for completing the course
* Processing Charges: Nil
* Pre-Closure Charges: Nil
Please also reach out to us on the below contact details:
* NEW DELHI (Education Loan Cell Contact No.): 011-2344 1483/87/91
* Mr. Pankaj: +91 96750 50615
* Mr. Sundar : +91 78272 53766
* Mr. Manish : +91 98186 87852
* Ms. Udisha : +91 70808 25773
* Mr. Rohen : +91 70051 36838
We would request you to contact us for any queries at email@example.com to guide you further.
Hello All, Please join below link for XGMT 2021 results and discussion .The link is mentioned in attachment.https://chat....com/GIyhdWFLhA17hl9XzUy7Cg
Will there be normalization done across the 2 slots? I think the quant in the first section was trickier than that of the second slot.
h t t p s : //t .me/ j oinc hat/ ISNS5t9Zh1tVorz
Xgmt telegram group