xcellent CAT materials for free

9 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Hi all there who r sweating hard to get in their dream B-school. I was in ur seat a yr back. after toilng for 2 yrs finally got in a dream skool of mine(FMS). well the purpose of this thread is to help u ppl out specially the ones from kolkata. ...
Page 1 of 1
Hi Optimistix,

Please, please, please send me a list of the books that you have. Also if you don't mind, I would be very happy if you could give me those materials via my cousin in Kolkata. I DESPARATELY need those. At least accept my former plea and lend me a much-awaited helping hand.

Guys please see the date before posting ... the person wanted to give his material in 2006 and not in 2008.

Mods: Please close this thread as the purpose of this thread is over.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Optimistix,

Please, please, please send me a list of the books that you have. Also if you don't mind, I would be very happy if you could give me those materials via my cousin in Kolkata. I DESPARATELY need those. At least accept my former plea and lend me a much-awaited helping hand.

Hi,

I agree with ur these lines...

"You got to be careful if you dont know where youre going, because you might not get there."

They r really motivating..

hey do u hv ne online material also...i mean which u can mail it to me...

i wish i cud realy help u ppl. but as u may understand it wil b dificlt to send the material to ppl out of kolkata. so in wotevr othr way i may help i shal b obliged. n blank_mind hv taken note of ur msg shal call u soon

first of all i would like to congrtulate u on ur success of achieving ur goal.and moreover i would like to have suggestions from u as ur experienced and morever which exams to attempt as MBA is not only pursued in IIMs but also in other prestigious institutes.also i would like to know abt the material
thanking u
]

Hi all there who r sweating hard to get in their dream B-school. I was in ur seat a yr back. after toilng for 2 yrs finally got in a dream skool of mine(FMS).
well the purpose of this thread is to help u ppl out specially the ones from kolkata.
well I have a huge collection of materials with me which will help u guys for ur prep.
and its of no use for me now. it includes materials of all gud coaching institutes and other buks.
the reason i wanna give it to ne of u is that i dnt wanna throw these precious collection of mine.n if i dnt gv it to ne of u in few days my parents will throw it away coz the mess it is makig at home.

so u wud rather do me a favour by taking them

neone intersetd jst post me a msg here or buzz me at yahoo.

Hi,

Is the material still with you. I would love to know if yes:) and what all it comprises. You got thru FMS, congrats yaar. so you will are coming to Delhi. Gr8!!!! welcome to this wonderful place :). When are you joining btw?
keep sailing,
cheers

[cool ...already pmed u

Hi all there who r sweating hard to get in their dream B-school. I was in ur seat a yr back. after toilng for 2 yrs finally got in a dream skool of mine(FMS).
well the purpose of this thread is to help u ppl out specially the ones from kolkata.
well I have a huge collection of materials with me which will help u guys for ur prep.
and its of no use for me now. it includes materials of all gud coaching institutes and other buks.
the reason i wanna give it to ne of u is that i dnt wanna throw these precious collection of mine.n if i dnt gv it to ne of u in few days my parents will throw it away coz the mess it is makig at home.

so u wud rather do me a favour by taking them

neone intersetd jst post me a msg here or buzz me at yahoo.