Xavier Institute of Management and Research,Mumbai

26 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
Hi, I would like some information on the above mentioned college. All I know so far is that this the first year, this will be the first batch of MMS students, Xavier has a strong brand name in Mumbai( for its bachelor's programmes) and its ru...
Page 1 of 3

This college is a big time scam Neither is the college website updated since ages Nor it has an acap process Even the ILS process is not on merit After scoring 98.07 in mh cet I could not get these collg through cap rounds as open category seats are very less I used to daily call collg for ILS ,collg admin staff said we will let u know and he took my phone number and later came to know that ILS process was over and I was not even notified about it. One of my frnd who is there in the collg said students with just 52 percentile are been given admission.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what are the options for accomodation for girls of XAVIER college?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, How is XIMR for finance? Placement, average package,faculty etc. Pls help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. how is ximr for marketing ? what is the placement scenario ? avg package ? faculty ? ximr alumni pls help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how to apply ???

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
msvrndvn
@msvrndvn  ·  0 karma

http://xaviers.edu/ visit the link for more information about the BMS course and entrance exam dates

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Mvz21
@Mvz21  ·  0 karma

What was the minority cut off last year?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi There...

Wanted to know about bachelor in management course of XIMR. Are there placement opportunities after BMS from XIMR??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys:
You can use this link for Information on XIMR Admissions for 2011-2013
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xavier-institute-of-management-and-research-mms-admission-2011-2013-25068160/2791794

And this Link for learning about the Life and evolving Culture at XIMR:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-at-ximr-25026155

Cheers!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys:

I am a student with XIMR in 2nd Yr and am here to answer any of your queries that you may have regarding XIMR, the culture we have in the institute and the kind of students we are looking for to be a part of this institute.

At the outset, the breakup of the seats are:
Total intake 61 seats (60 + 1 J & K) of which
Roman Catholic Minority : 31 seats*
Institute level ( Management ) : 12 seats
CAP of DTE : 18 seats

* For Roman Catholic Minority seats, admission will be by the institute through MH-CET strictly on the basis of merit. (Please note they must have Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra).

Those who are Catholics and wish to apply in Minority Quota may call up at the institute from 9am to 4.30pm and get the information on the application through the minority quota. CET scores will be considered for it but it is only a hygiene factor. Subsequently, a PI is held by the Institute Directors and the final selection is subject to this complete procedure.

Read through Life at XIMR to understand more about the rich and strong learning culture that this B-School has to offer. Any queries that you have, you can direct them on the apt XIMR forum on pagalguy, and I will be glad to answer them.

Cheers!

1 comment
harshita.9
@harshita.9  ·  0 karma

Listen i neithet have a Maharashtra domicile nor belongs to minority quota

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I've scored a 115/200 in CET = 90.10 percentile.

I would be having more than 3 years of work experience. Currently working with PwC.

Have done my Mcom as well .

Please let me know what are my chances to get through Xavier's MBA and MMS program.

Also when would the forms be out for 2010-2012's class.

Kindly let me know which B schools are better of the following :

-K J Somaiya
- Xaviers
-MET
-Welingkar

Do lemme know asap

Also do I have a fair chance @ welingkar /K J Somaiya / Xaviers / MET ? which one(s) ????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, are there any seats for mms using cat score at ximr? or is it just pgdm?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...