XAT/FMS/SNAP/NMIMS/JMET 2011 Aspirants

332 Posts  ·  149 Users
About this group

Dear Puys, Roughly 6 months to go for CAT 2011 and i am just starting to prepare for it...... I have joined IMS bangalore and i am hoping that i can go "all in" this time. Fellow puy aspirants lets bend our backs and make this count...

Page 1 of 34

Bhailogs and belle-logs,

Individual threads for each of these exams have started to open up. Better to fork the discussion from this point onwards so that people can get your queries solves more specifically. Links to sections -

CAT and Related Discussion - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT
Other Exams - XAT, FMS, JMET, SNAP etc - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT

Closing this thread.

PS: Just noticed someone had already closed it. Anyhow, hope I have been able to clarify why it was closed.

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
prashant1305 Says
hw to get the material if u cannot share ur mail id ???

Send a pm to the person ( click on the name of the person in the left bar, der comes and option of sending a private message ), u can send email id to him/her in the pm .:D
No issues der
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hw to get the material if u cannot share ur mail id ???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
saberclaw Says
Why every other guy is behaving like a self-appointed moderator? No point in repeating same thing again and again!! If people do not understand the rules, moderators can comment and take action.

Bhai nobody wants to discuss such things.Nor is anybody becoming a self appointed moderator here.It is almost impossible for Moderators to keep an eye on all the threads and what is being posted in a thread.It is just that this thread is not serving its purpose completely.That's it.Waise you are right,no point discussing it.
hhtt//www..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why every other guy is behaving like a self-appointed moderator? No point in repeating same thing again and again!! If people do not understand the rules, moderators can comment and take action.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is this some kind of joke?? ??On every page wre have around 2 - 3 posts which clearly mentions NOT ...i repeat NOT to post the email ids..

then y does it happen over and again, every tym i get a notification that a new post has been added to this thread , i come eagerly to watch some updates on preps or some useful info,but all i get here is spam

Please Please Please ..refrain from posting ur email ids here..
Lets make it a thread helpful to all, in terms of prep info :)

Sorry for being

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Besides wheres the discussion about the strats in this new season. The season has already begun

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

From here on,any request I get for materials/past papers,I am not going to oblige to people who post their email on these threads.They just cannot seem to act like grown up,responsible individuals.They will scan the whole thread in search of material/papers,read the posts where it is clearly mentioned about sharing of email/phone numbers,but will go ahead and post their respective info!!!
P.S- If someone could ask some Moderator to delete the post of Anu where she talks of material and all.That would settle everything.

hhtt//www..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
could u also mail me the details to me too-
nishit2812@gmail.com

No I cant...but I can send lots of spam, phishing etc. mails on that ID...
PGPM 2012 - 2014, MDI Gurgaon || Coach Dil(li)wale Dreamers Team 2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

could u also mail me the details to me too-
nishit2812@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...