XAT 2021 | XLRI 2021-2023 --Preparation, Exam, Admission, Result

6 Posts  ·  58 Users
About this group
As XAT 2021 draws near, it's time to form a new group.
Page 1 of 1

Hi,

Looking for a company  from Mumbai, who has received VIVA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, VIRAR as their XAT center?

Kindly contact me!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have IMS Non- CAT mocks which I have not attempted at all and am willing to sell. It includes 5 mocks of XAT and around 80 seperate questions on decision making. It also includes all the mocks of SNAP, NMAT and other MBA entrance exams. If you wish to buy contact: ocbwithroach@gamil.com Price would not be more than 1.5k, and negotiable

1 comment
Lemur0511
@Lemur0511  ·  4 karma

It's ocbwithroach@gmail.com, sorry.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

query: I graduated in June 2019 and have worked for 6 months(August19-January20). However I do not have the work experience certificate yet. Will uploading offer letter and last month pay slip work for now? 

Help needed, 11 hrs to deadline

1 comment
chandrakantldce
@chandrakantldce  ·  102 karma

Are they asking for certificate? I think letter of employment will do just fine. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone advise on alternatives with XAT? I am not very sure to crack the cutoff this year. 

1 comment
PrakashGuna
@PrakashGuna  ·  0 karma

There are other entrance exams like CMAT, NMAT (NMIM), STAT (SOIL) , SNAP (Symbiosis), TISSNET (TISS), try for these exams, 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn anything or anyone that does not bring you alive is too small for you." ~David Whyte,

The question is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you.
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thus begins a journey.

Post 85261609371450
The question is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you.
4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...