XAT 2020 group

1,120 Posts  ·  3,787 Users
About this group

For XAT 2020 aspirants to discuss various aspects of preparation specific to XAT

Page 1 of 112

Hi,

Looking for a company  from Mumbai, who has received VIVA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, VIRAR as their XAT center?

Kindly DM!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MOST IMPORTANT for MBA Aspirants!!!!!!

After  seeing the dearth of genuine information available I thought of writing  for all the future MBA Aspirants. I am currently working in a top   consulting firm from past 3 years. Did my MBA from one of the TOP IIMs. 

Students  have no choice but to follow whatever  misguiding or misleading  information available.  Fortunately I had someone at home who can guide  me and tell me about the exact positioning of college ranking as per  industries point of view, career progressions in long run, brand  recognition internationally etc which are never talked of. 

1)IIM C ( Leading)/ IIM B ( Location advantage and peer learning) 

2)IIM A ( A brand )/ ISB ( future of MBA in India) / SPJIMR ( Good Peer learning) /IIM L / IIM I 

3) FMS/ MDI/ IIMK/ IIT Mumbai/ IIFT D/NITIE/ IIM SHILLONG

4) IIM Trichy / SIBM / XLRI/ NMIMS/ IIFT K/JBIMS

*Special mentions ( less available information)* 

Now  the people from IITs/ Premier institutes should target 1) and if they  don't get it they should try for PGDBA IIMC+IITK+ISI ( Excellent program  with expertise of three top institutions). 

Option  for 2) can be prepare for next year ( giving next year is valid for  people less than 3-4 yrs of experience) or Give GMAT and try for foreign  University ( which gives immense exposure realised after working) 

For  option 3)&4)  the students if want to do MBA this year anyhow then  check-out the data analytics MBA from few IIMs or check out Great Lakes/  Goa Institute/ IFIM Banglore Data analytics program ( Since data is the  next boom). 

*Suggestion  to students who are very ambitious in life and want to achieve the best   go for PGDBA/ IIMC/IIMB/ISB/IIMA  and nothing less. 

Any  college except these is not recommended from my side. Before making a  decision checkout the alumni and how many years have they taken to reach  this position. 

All the very best!!!!

(**Disclaimer:-   Many would argue with the rankings but honestly with all the personal  experiences and shared experiences this is the best. I have not done my  MBA from 1) either but my brother did. And one of my friend she took the  PGDBA option she has moved up ladder very fast. )

Hope this will help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone here crack xat or iift last year?

smile
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guyz, which would be the best crash-course for Non-CAT exams(NMAT, SNAP, XAT, IIFT, TISSNET, MICAT) for this session? Considering the content and budget and the fact that I dont need any test series.( I already have cl non cat test series). Plz revert with your valuable suggestions.

2 comments
VarshithR7
@VarshithR7  ·  660 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
User101
@User101  ·  35 karma

Take as many mocks as possible and XAT unlike cat is not that much of a speed test. Question selection, Accuracy and score maximization with sectionals covered would ensure all the calls. Don't waste money on faltu courses. No, amount of crash course can beat a good amount of 10-12 mocks with meticulous analysis.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have career anna XAT DM course .

Original Price 1700.

My price 1000.

If anyone willing to buy ..ping me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii, given the importance of regular reading for the preparation of CAT, and most of the preparation happening over smartphones and laptops due to the COVID scenario and unavailability of physical reading material, the preperations have been extra strenuous for the eyes. That's why, I suggest you subscribe for a magzine that delivers its physical copy at your doorstep. For that matter, you can choose to subscribe Outlook general, Outlook Money or Outlook Business, which will not only take care of your screen-ridden eyes but will also help you create the habit of reading long paragraphs in one-go. the articles will help you not only for CAT 2020 but also for GDs and interviews that a successful CAT exam entails. You will also recieve E-books of the monthly editions you subscribed. You can subscribe using the link below to avail special discounts-
https://subscription.outlookindia.com/newoffer/kj.html?vouchercode=WFHE111259
Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#XAT GK

Post 83105040471942
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Piyushmathankar1
@Piyushmathankar1  ·  5 karma

@jonsnowsnothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sab scam hai bhai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HammadTm
@HammadTm  ·  201 karma

Nita Ambani Bhabhi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone have detailed solution of XAT 2020. Please share

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Profit and Loss Part 2 !! Quant Lessons !! Prepared by CAT Topper !!

Video link: https://youtu.be/csjgXYsuTfw 

Video Thumbnail79288129736813
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone. Pinnacle MBA is an experiential management course which is most in-demand right now considering the fast-paced technological world. JK Lakshmipat University is offering Pinnacle MBA which is India's one of the best experiential management program.

You should definitely have a look at once and explore the course for yourself

https://www.jklu.edu.in/course/pinnacle-mba/

2 comments
Chirantanban
@Chirantanban  ·  358 karma

Is the degree offered Pinnacle MBA or just MBA?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
priyanka1998sethi
@priyanka1998sethi  ·  6 karma

hey!the degree offered is pinnacle MBA.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...