Best #Marketing & #Bran.ding Campaigns of 2019 is for you in one short Video.
Hello Marketer, I am your friend Gunjan & I have top 10 Marketing events of 2019 that you don't want to miss.
It covers digital, traditional, cause related and innovative marketing campaigns of 2019.
List of campaigns covered:
1) Vegan Meat adoption by burger king, KFC & McDonalds.
2) Sustainable Loop FMCG approach to have zero packaging waste.
3) Gillette's controversial ad about toxic masculinity.
4) How Apple Inc. works?
5) Ikea's most innovative & shocking ad ever.
6) Samsonite's perfect innovation for weight tags
7) Carbon footprint linked credit card by mastercard & Doconomy.
8) Burger King's best GPS linked tarffic jam whopper concept.
9) Pentene challenging the stereotype of Grey Hairs.
10) Alexa and Siri's weeding.
Around 1 lac candidates appear for XAT each year. Apart from the generic entrance exam syllabus (Quantitative and Verbal Ability), the XAT also focuses on G.K., essay writing and also decision making. I would suggest reading as many related articles and blogs (https://dare2compete.com/bites/how-to-crack-xat-in-5-months/ ) as possible to have a better idea of how to prepare for XAT in the last few months.
Hello to all the budding managers! We would like to know what goes behind the most important decision of your life: Choosing a B-School. Which factors reinforced your decision and what were the trade-offs that you made while coming/ not coming to XLRI? Fill this 2-minute survey and help us create the Bschool that we envisioned XLRI to be.
Hello Aspirant/Friends ,
- When I completed my MBA in 2018 from IIFT , my friends & I have planned to start a Video Blog about Marketing, Br.anding , advertising etc.
- Few months back I have started this Video series/lectures about real time/latest marketing tactics & updates.
- I have got some really encouraging feedback about the same!
- Here is my latest episode. Also there are 8 more you can check on my channels.
(You can mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org for discussion)
Hello MBA Aspirants!
I have started a channel to help aspirants for GD/PI & Corporate placements Interview.
I have covered real brands & Live campaigns which books won't provide.
Happy CATs & Best of Luck!
Note to admin: Please DM me if you find it unwanted. I will remove it ASAP.
Hi Guys, I have following books with me in mint condition: Arun Sharma books (full set: LR, DI, QA, VA) Disha's XAT previous year papers solved (from 2005 to 2018) Official guide to GRE by ETS Manhattan 5 LB GRE practice book Location- JP Nagar, Bengaluru Total MRP was Rs.3807 DM if interested for any book
Guys, I have received many messages about the choice between IIM L & XLRI (even when results for L are not declared yet :p). See if you are interested in HR then go for XLRI any day, however for other specialization IIM L would be a better choice always.
People might say to you that with ~400 odd students the competition is more in IIM L but trust me the competition is much more in XLRI (because of the absence of quota and more focus on the overall personality of the candidate for shortlisting, all students are of top quality). Unless you have stellar academics, great work ex profile along with extra-curricular activities or national level awards in your CV, then you will have a good chance in XLRI otherwise go for IIM L. Without any of those you wont even make it to the shortlisting list of the top companies during the summer placements at XLRI. You can even confirm about the cut throat competition in XLRI with the current batch students. Outperforming people at XLRI to get the best of the jobs is not an easy task
Besides most of the companies for consulting, product manager & general manager profiles are open for both BM & HR in XLRI (~360 students), so competition for these roles is way more in XLRI then IIM L and as for Finance IIM L is any date better than XLRI.
So, don’t take your decision based on the polls, think thoroughly and be honest & practical in assessing your profile on the above points. And yes IIM tag matters, you will know once you pass out of the college!!
When will be the results of XLRI final conversion will be out for BM and HRM? It would be very helpful if anyone can provide a date