XAT 2019 Exam | XLRI 2019 : Preparation, Admission, GDPI & Placement | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on XAT 2019 and Get all the details about XLRI 2018, XAT Admit Card, XAT Exam, XAT Registration, XAT Exam Date, XAT Syllabus, XAT Result and much more from our MBA section

144 Posts  ·  607 Users
Recommended

Live Chat with XAT official | XAT 2019

Live Chat with XAT officials on 28th Nov 2018 | 3PM - 5PM

XAT 2019: Application Deadline Approaching | Apply Here !!

XAT 2019 Detailed Guide

Page 1 of 14

Check out the first video in our latest deries, GDPI Preparation Tips! In this video students of XLRI talk about th Do's and Dont's of GDs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzQO9Mxf5y4

Video Thumbnail
Write a comment...
Online application for admissions into Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is now open.    GMAT and CAT are the accepted entrance examinations, for MBA. Link for the frequently asked questions:    http://mgmt.iisc.ac.in/newwordpress/wp-content/uplo...
Read more...
Write a comment...

do we have to upload the graduation degree or the marksheets of all the trimesters?

•  
Write a comment...

What is the admission query email? Please help, its urgent

•  
mayur_arora
Mayur Arora @mayur_arora  ·  22 days ago

admis@xlri.ac.in 

They replied to me in less than 6 hours.

abhinavrathi
Abhinav Rathi @abhinavrathi  ·  22 days ago

admis@xlri.ac.in

•  
Write a comment...

Hi guys Can someone help me out? What am i supposed to fill in place of marks obtained in graduation? We have a cgpa system which was converted into % but no marks wre provided.

•  
Write a comment...

What all do we need to provide for work experience? Joining letter and last month pay slip would be suffice or we need every pay slip from the time we joined?

CAT 18 :- 99.99     CAT 17 :- 99.29      
  •  
HotaHai
SHH  @HotaHai  XLRI Jamshedpur  ·  4 days ago

I think first and last month. But that's at the time of joining. You can take your joining letter and other relevant letters such as promotion etc as proof of work for the interview

•  
Write a comment...

Last date to apply at IFMR GSB for EDR(applicants with work ex) is extended till Feb 07, 2019.

•  
Write a comment...

Did anyone receive a confirmation email post submitting academic details and documents on http://acad.xlri.ac.in/results/certificate/

CAT15 : 98.27 || CAT16 : 99.47 IIFT16 : 99.58 || CAT17 : 99.75 IIFT17 : 99.84 || CAT18 : 99.88 || IIFT18 : 99.934 || XAT19 : 99.08
  •  
Fella
@Fella @Fella  ·  22 days ago

No

•  
Akrajoria
@Akrajoria @Akrajoria  ·  21 days ago

No

•  
Write a comment...

hi guys

please tell me how to fill my graduation marks in the XLRI form. The conversion formula is only given to convert CGPA into percentage. 

•  
Aditya J @7252768  ·  23 days ago

Write total marks as 100, many people have called xlri and they have told them to do this. But I think that you should call them or send them a mail with this query before doing so.

•  
Write a comment...