[OFFICIAL] XAT 2017 Queries

259 Posts  ·  436 Users
About this group

Please direct all your queries regarding XAT 2017 here.

Page 1 of 26

@ExLink As the GMP results are now out, any indication as to when we can expect the BM/HRM results?

2 likes1 comment
Shii93
@Shii93  ·  1 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we have to bring photocopies of the documents to the interview? I didn't find any mention of copies of anything, so just wondering if they are needed or if I have missed anything..

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster, and treat those two impostors just the same...
1 comment
achyut1989
@achyut1989XLRI Jamshedpur  ·  1,207 karma

Not needed.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Expected date for final results and Waitlist movement (last year) for both, BM and HRM? Seniors?

XLRI Jamshedpur. Batch of 2017-19.
1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
achyut1989

Correction-

BM- roughly 140

HR- in the late 200s 

Sukovi
@SukoviXLRI Jamshedpur  ·  363 karma

Thanks a lot. :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There was certain confusion w.r.t. my educational qualifications during the PI today (Delhi 1.45 pm batch - Board 1) as the information available with the panelists did not contain a professional qualification that I have. However, I had mentioned the same in the "Other qualification" tab while filling the initial XAT application form. Kindly advise how should I proceed ahead with it. Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I have created a thread for GD PI experiences.  Please share your experience

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xlri-gd-pi-experiences-2017-2019-4864753618911232

XLRI 16-18 || GEM, IT work ex, poor acads || 2016 Converts- All IIMs (except BLACIS), NITIE, XIMB, MDI || GMAT-750.
2 likes7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
the.best
@the.bestXLRI Jamshedpur  ·  972 karma

@anchal19_ there is no need to take scorecard during your inteview!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
achyut1989

@anchal19_ Relax they dont need your XAT scorecard now. It is needed once you join college. So prepare for GDPI. ATB !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Participate in PaGaLGuY's MBA Edufair 2017 to Find, Chat and Apply to the B-schools of your choice.This fair will be Live till February 25th, 2017, all you have to do is:1. Download the PaGaLGuY Android App / PaGaLGuY IOS App
2. Register for the MBA Edufair 2017
3. Shortlist the B-Schools of your choice
4. Chat with the official college representatives and get your queries resolved 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any Thread for XLRI GD PI Experience - 2017 ? 

MBA !
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Shii93
@Shii93  ·  1 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
achyut1989

Guys I have created a thread for GD PI experiences.  Please share your experience

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xlri-gd-pi-experiences-2017-2019-4864753618911232

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 96.7 %ile in XAT, had my HRM interview, 97.3%ile in GK , a very bad essay, good GD and decent PI, can anyone comment on my chances?  

CAT'16-97.96, XAT'17 -98.32, CAT'19-94.46 (VARC-99.39)
2 comments
rajkoothrapalli
@rajkoothrapalli  ·  279 karma

what was your gd topic?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Hemanz
@Hemanz  ·  2,109 karma

Nope, don't think anyone can. YOu got to wait it out :) All the best

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is it like to study at XLRI? I found some Quora answers but it wasn't much beyond bullet points about what XL is best known for such as good HR placements, good faculty ratio. For instance this is a very honest answer from someone in IIM-A that it is competitive and that it is all about networking. Has anyone come across a resource where people speak about the bad side of XLRI rather than the good? I'm simply curious. 

1 comment
Hemanz
@Hemanz  ·  2,109 karma

You want crude truth? PM me. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any official XLRI HR group for 2017-19 batch?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...