XAT 2016 Exam Registration

24 Posts  ·  225 Users
About this group

The Xavier Aptitude Test is an all-India test conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) as an entrance exam for admission to the post graduate programs in management courses of several management institutes all over India. 

Page 1 of 3

Hello Puys, will anyone share how are you all planning to go for gd/pi preparation. are there any institutes that provide mock gd/pi sessions??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Puys, Can anyone provide the list of colleges(Top 30) accepting XAT score.

1 comment
vmm001
@vmm001  ·  35 karma

also, it will be great if having total fee of course mentioned in the list. 😉 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
tr24
@tr24  ·  241 karma

Two days back I received a message asking me to send a scanned copy of my signature since the signature that I uploaded during form filling isn't visibly clear. I sent my signature the same day. I received a mail( I think it was auto-generated) saying they will get back to me within 24-48 hours and meanwhile I could call on 1 800 300 20677. I have tried the several times now and no one is picking up. Is there a way to confirm if they have received my mail?

@rastoginamit @bikashkits 

15 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 15
debozon9
@debozon9IIM Bangalore  ·  8 karma
@bikashkits

Sorry to bother you again but I haven't received any information yet. Actually tomorrow is the last date, which is why I am a bit worried.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
TargetBLACKI
@TargetBLACKI  ·  143 karma

@bikashkits please help...check your inbox..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

as i'm facing technical problem will it lead to the changing of xat id or new registration , the old id will work??? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

not able to proceed in the form due to technical problem . The next button is not working there, showing processing all the time...today is XIMB'S last date , can i fill that form as i'm having the xat id but have not completed the form?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have filled XAT form online.

Do I have to send any documents my post like in the case of FMS?

2 comments
deception
@deception  ·  0 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rastoginamit
@rastoginamit  ·  0 karma

If you have made the payment online, then nothing to sent. For further details. 

http://xatonline.net.in/procedure.aspx

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any official here??

I received a mail that my signature is not okay! I sent a copy in required format at the stated ID. This was two weeks ago. Today I received another text message for the same. What to do?

It takes a thousand sleepless nights to become an overnight success. CAT 99.85, IIFT 99.77, XAT 99.313, NMAT 221
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Not able to change the test city .XAT not even replying any mails .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I just received a message from VK-FORMSD 

"Your xat registration has been scheduled for seamless submission between 7pm to 9pm." 

what does the above message mean??

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
bikashkits
@bikashkits  ·  0 karma

Nope. You can ignore the message. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
devvratg
@devvratg  ·  0 karma

Ok thank you.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined