XAT 2013 Online Payment Fails

46 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
Hi, Did anyone try to register for XAT 2013 using the Online Payment Gateway. The amount got deducted for me, but the receipt did not get generated. Did anyone face similar issues? the xat helpline is also not reachable :( Thanks...
Page 1 of 5

I just made the payment and after amount deduction XAT server went down. It was around 00.30 a.m. Now the xat website server is still down. I have dropped a mail.

Can anybody tell me what else should i do?
I cant even find helpline number as website is down:(

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@amit_sahoo said:
@karan302534 My Speedpost status shows delivered on 24th Nov, so hoping that they will revert back in some time
@amit_sahoo Dude , did you get any confirmation mail? or any correspondence, or any changes when you login to your account?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@karan302534 My Speedpost status shows delivered on 24th Nov, so hoping that they will revert back in some time
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@amit_sahoo
@amit_sahoo said:
got a reply from admission office after 8 days to send the confirmation page immediately
That means this should not be a issue as such. I have also sent the courier, today it will reach them before the 60th , do you receive any confirmation on the reciept of the dispatch by the XAT admission office?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
GibsonLesPaul : Login to XAT site with your XAT Regn Id and then browse thru the link which will ask you to upload your personal details. The page where you will upload your passport photo and softcopy of signature is the confirmation page. Take a print out of that and send it ASAP.Last date of receiving is 30th Nov
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When is the last date to apply for XLRI institute? Can i apply after XAT scores?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.. Could you please let me know which of these is the confirmation page? I have made the payment long back and I was unaware that I should send the conf page. Now in my homepage, I get to see only personal and ed information. So which of these should I print and send it XAT office. Please Help!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got a reply from admission office after 8 days to send the confirmation page immediately 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@karan302534 : yes, I have sent the confirmation page via SPEED post.. Hopefully they will reconsider this 7 days time frame and will allow even if they receive the confirmation page late
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@amit_sahoo
@amit_sahoo said:
@karan302534 for all 3 types of transactions: Online/DD or the 3rd catagory they have given 7 days time frame to send. We need to confirm though their acceptablity in case of a delay..
They have contradicting statements, at one place they say 7 days, and at the other they say nothing...have you send the confirmation page? What if the delay takes place?
plz inbox me...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...