Xat 2012 registration

201 Posts  ·  92 Users
About this group
Hi puys , As there was no threads regarding the registration process so i thought to open it. XAT 2012 registration is started today.just go to the linkXAT Online 2012 and first register urself then a mail will be sent to ur email id having XA...
Page 1 of 21
Hi,

Thanks for your reply , eventually I can now see the confirmation page after 24 hours. Chill puys it seems system takes around 20-24 hours to update the status.

Anyways ATB.

Hi i just now finished reg for XAT..confirmation page came after the payment so chill guys the technical prob is over
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
pgirl Says
Hi seniors, Sorry if i am repeating this question since i cudnt find it anywhere on the thread....i have made the payment for XAT using the online payment method. Now does the 7-day time-period apply even for online payment. i.e does the confirmation page have to reach xat office in 7 working days ?? or i can send it in a while (i.e after i have applied for xlri too)...thanks in advance..

7 days time-period applies to both the modes.It is advised that you send it to XAT office ASAP. Also, it would be fine of your letter reaches a day or 2 late.

@ ALL : Please continue on this thread : http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/69925-xat-2012-notification-released-50.html#post3008343

It is difficult to reply on both the threads considering we have very limited time.

@ MODS : Please CLOSE THIS THREAD.
Hi champa many has faced this problem if u read thru the thread u will find the issue..u can mail the admission dept..stating your prob..dont worry prob will be solved

here are the ID's for XAT
admissions@xatonline.net.in, xat_care@xatonline.net

Hi,

Thanks for your reply , eventually I can now see the confirmation page after 24 hours. Chill puys it seems system takes around 20-24 hours to update the status.

Anyways ATB.
Vaibhav Pandey IRMA 2012-14(PRM 33)

^ for the xat application buddy

vrkcat Says
i received the confirmation today.it took them approximately 3 weeks to confirm my receipt.so guys chill out,they will eventually write a confirmation on your login page.

Was this the confirmation for the XAT application or the XLRI application?
CAT'11: 88.61 | CAT'12: 97.88 | CAT'13: 99.96
Hi,

I registered for XAT and paid amount through Online Gateway. The amount is deducted and there is nothing appearing on the student homepage. I am confused here, what to do now ?? anyone facing same issue??

Hi champa many has faced this problem if u read thru the thread u will find the issue..u can mail the admission dept..stating your prob..dont worry prob will be solved

here are the ID's for XAT
admissions@xatonline.net.in, xat_care@xatonline.net

i received the confirmation today.it took them approximately 3 weeks to confirm my receipt.so guys chill out,they will eventually write a confirmation on your login page.

Hi seniors, Sorry if i am repeating this question since i cudnt find it anywhere on the thread....i have made the payment for XAT using the online payment method. Now does the 7-day time-period apply even for online payment. i.e does the confirmation page have to reach xat office in 7 working days ?? or i can send it in a while (i.e after i have applied for xlri too)...thanks in advance..

Hi,

I've a small query. The XLRI page is asking us to log in to verify if our forms have been received or not. But once i log in, there is no update. On calling up the XAT helpline (since i couldn't find a specific no. for XLRI queries) I was told that it won't be updated before December. Has anyone faced a similar issue and can seniors confirm the veracity of this?

Thanks in advance.

P.S: If there is a separate thread pertaining to XLRI queries only, please give me the link for the same.

dont worry.... just check with the courier people if ur form has been received or not!

@all: plz shoot ur queries at the following thread where other seniors can also help you!

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/69925-xat-2012-notification-released-50.html#post3008343
hi puys / piyushchhabra89,
I have done a big mistake while filling the XAT form. In the work ex section I have entered 21 months instead of 19 months. Plz guide me on how I can rectify the mistake. would I have to fill a new form?? :(
regards,
Ramanand

Hi Ramanand u can mail the admission dept...with your XAT ID..here is the email ID of them admissions@xatonline.net.in, xat_care@xatonline.net