XAT 2011 scorecard not received

10 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
In the xat scorecard , it is written that , this is provisional . and you will receive printed scorecard by mail . i have not received , having call from xlri , too much worried , please helppp .
Page 1 of 1

@ Everyone
Don't worry too much guys..!!
This is the time to fouc all your energies on the preparation of gd/pi.
No one will be denied an entry to attend the gd/pi if original score card is not received. The printed score card should suffice.
And kindly dont open threads for specific queries. There are existing threads where you can voice your concern. You will be surely listened to over there.
Use the following threads:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xat-2011-results-out-25062162
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2011-2013-xlri-bm-pmir-call-getters-discussion-for-gd-pi-25062172

@ Mods pls close the thread.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

can any one tell me whom to contact regarding our original xat score card...very much worried pls help

havent received my score card yet...btw i contacted the xat dept they said...only the print out is the original one no email will be sent itseems..Dont knw if its true!!am kinda tensed

nopes....havent received any score-card....or call letter for that matter....
hoping to get it asap...jittery though....
anybody from chandigarh who has received it?

i have also not received the score card.. call letter is also awaited ..
Eagerly waiting to know the PI dates..

saumil mahajan Says
In the xat scorecard , it is written that , this is provisional . and you will receive printed scorecard by mail . i have not received , having call from xlri , too much worried , please helppp .

WOW PG letz a seperate thread for this? ha ha ROFL.

@ saumil dude. you are going to get your scorecard for sure. so chill and prepare for your XLRI admission.
ATB

but , what abt other colleges , other colleges want scorecard (original)

saumil mahajan Says

Don't u worry mate.. even i haven't received mine... i'm sure there are many out there who haven't either.... keep a printout of your score for sure...:cheerio:

hi saumil,

Dun worry ...Have you got the letetr from chairperson XLRI regarding interview date and timing .If yes i dun think u should be bothered.To be on the safer side takle a printout of the scoecard and that would be file All the best :thumbsup: