XAT 2007: Results Are Out

343 Posts  ·  165 Users
About this group
http://www.xlri.edu/xat_main_login.php
Page 1 of 35
Why are there two thread with the same name and purpose???? Isn't it a violation by PG rules?? It makes looking for proper info all the more difficult. There's a thread by the name: XAT Results Out :shocked:

MODs are busy I guess.:eh:

Please

hey plz tell where i can apply

va 95
qa 12
dm 81
oa 76

plz help dont know what to do where to apply?
i know there is no chance for liba, wellingkar
what about ifmr?

Please avoid posting on the last years thread. Have a look at the first post of the thread.

Thread locked.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Why are there two thread with the same name and purpose???? Isn't it a violation by PG rules?? It makes looking for proper info all the more difficult. There's a thread by the name: XAT Results Out :shocked:

MODs are busy I guess.:eh:

hey plz tell where i can apply

va 95
qa 12
dm 81
oa 76

plz help dont know what to do where to apply?
i know there is no chance for liba, wellingkar
what about ifmr?

reji Says
is that someone who can give some information regarding MEDA B-SCHOOL BANGALORE

Wow. Such a big font and such a bright color. :shocked:
This reminds me of a fish market kinda GD session. One has to shout at top of his voice to be heard. No such worries here. There are a lot of puys eager to reply to all your queries, would be better if you edit the post.

Hi Puys,

My Scores:

VA - 79.43
QA - 98.02
DI - 94.07

OA - 97.26

A bit disappointed abt my VA performance .... But got to move forward....
MBA-08 ..... Here I come .....

All the best to all the Call Getters .....

Cheers ........

verbal 98+
reasoning 99+
quants 83.xx

totaol 99.18

no calls
iam really disappointed

is that someone who can give some information regarding MEDA B-SCHOOL BANGALORE
mbaankit Says
bus only three times.....ek do baar aur post kar do......:)......please edit your posts....it doesnt look nice....i can understand u did it by mistake......

sorry..but as u can see i'm a newbie.. i'm not able to delete the post either.. so pls ignore N it 'll be helpful if u all can reply to the content..
thanks
hi,
i scored 82.37 p'le in XAT..N hv applied for LIBA N XIME.. i also hv a 1.5 yrs of work exp in a MNC.. wat r my chances of getting a call.. also which one of these is better LIBA,XIME,Alliance(in terms of placement N faculty).
Also can u provide me pointers on GD/PI prep for these colleges N any indivitual experiences r welcome.
please hlp..

bus only three times.....ek do baar aur post kar do......:)......please edit your posts....it doesnt look nice....i can understand u did it by mistake......

hi,
i scored 82.37 p'le in XAT..N hv applied for LIBA N XIME.. i also hv a 1.5 yrs of work exp in a MNC.. wat r my chances of getting a call.. also which one of these is better LIBA,XIME,Alliance(in terms of placement N faculty).
Also can u provide me pointers on GD/PI prep for these colleges N any indivitual experiences r welcome.
please hlp..