www.Urpercentile.com

8 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hey ppl, I first heard about Urpercentile while going through some thread on PG.Now,I am in no way related to them,nor do I get anything from then,and I am hoping to goodness this isnt considered covert advertising. In fact I am probably their w...
Page 1 of 1

In that case, out goes this thread !!!

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

absolutely a very very helpfull group and site

well, i dont know how helpful or unhelpful the group is..the reason why i am posting here is spamming by this group.

if there is someone from the urpercentile yahoo! group; the owner or the moderators, then please take note that my yahoo! inbox is not a playground for testing your invitations. if u need people to join ur group, put up some ads or stuff. dont spam people's mailboxes with invitations to join.

have a nice existence
QE

I am member of this yg.
Guys get hold of all hurdles there for handson.
I have already posted the links fro them in a thread called " all u need for quant handson" (as NEO said)

thnx for the info mate.

nice site..lotsa info. though a bit messy.

really nice site

i suggest this will be more helpful if u guys subscribe to its yahoo group by the name urpercentile.

bang on

absolutely a very very helpfull group and site

Hey ppl,
I first heard about Urpercentile while going through some thread on PG.Now,I am in no way related to them,nor do I get anything from then,and I am hoping to goodness this isnt considered covert advertising. In fact I am probably their worst student since I never send in my work actually I did that with the CAV MockCats too but I deviate I actually wanted to share with you all the site

ww.urpercentile.com

Check it out!! Lots of information. The site looks a little messy and cluttered but still worth a look.

Cheerio