Wud u Kill someone for a Million Dollars ?

51 Posts  ·  36 Users
About this group
Hey guys - this shud be interesting - vote in with what u think - YES or NO feel free to put in ur conscience or the lack of it .... :: WUD U KILL SOMEONE FOR A MILLION DOLLARS ? the 'Someone' is a total Stranger (u dont know him/her)...
Page 1 of 6
i will kill my laziness , my habit of sleeping anywhere (im good at sleeping )at anytime and my overly self criticizing attitude.:satisfie:

when i finish them off , my million dollars will be in my bank a/c.

ps: i maybe off the track on real topic being discussed, but hw does it matter
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dude, it dosen't take a million grand to commit a murder! just view the Jessica Lal case, denial of a peg of whisky is enough motivation to murder someone. A point to ponder about. By the way, the guy in question has been boycotted by most Chandigarh folks, so no visits by them to Sharma's Blue Ice Cafe Hall, Picadilly hotel and cinema!

Well not for a million bucks......! but i have reasons enuff to kill sumbody.......money is definately not one of them !

Better4worse

Arey bhai log apun to na aiseich dekh raha tha ki apun ka bujiness wala thread dikha. Ab bolo kisko tapkane ka hai. Poori fielding laga ke kaam bna mach mach ke ho jayega. haan bus ek fotoo mangta hai aur kuch nahi.
Waise to apun zyada leta hai pan tum PG ka banda hai isliye bole to discount .
Aye jaldi bata re nahi to idharich tera bheja bahar nikal dega

how abt dubya..................ek kya sau million dollars milenge ..........
cheers
Djxxxxxx

Arey bhai log apun to na aiseich dekh raha tha ki apun ka bujiness wala thread dikha. Ab bolo kisko tapkane ka hai. Poori fielding laga ke kaam bna mach mach ke ho jayega. haan bus ek fotoo mangta hai aur kuch nahi.
Waise to apun zyada leta hai pan tum PG ka banda hai isliye bole to discount .
Aye jaldi bata re nahi to idharich tera bheja bahar nikal dega

NO I won't kill.

Yes please PM me the Profile as well as the image of the person to be hit....Since Am the one doing the cleaning job later therefore would prefer a secluded spot to hit...Need any parts/organs as trophies,they'd cost extra...
As for the 1 Million Dollars make sure they are Red White and Blue all in Washington's....and If you prefer some vodoo rituals on the body would try not to bludgeon the head then.....though again it will cost extra...

vahgar
@vahgar  ·  282 karma

I'd kill someone to get a 100% in Qa..:wink: ok maybe not kill but beat the living daylights outta him

Interesting. Old :neutral:, but still interesting

Is the offer still open? And has the price increased or not? I am desperate and could do with some millions. By the way this thread was started on 11th September. So just a coincidence or anything specific
And with Bush in town I think atleast a million people will be ready to give this offer, right? So anyone for negotiations about the final price

well i m game to kill anybody for a million dollars...............payment upfront...........secrecy assured.............marwane wale ki bhi aur marne wale ki bhi ...................anybody willing pm me
Hey guys - this shud be interesting - vote in with what u think - YES or NO

feel free to put in ur conscience or the lack of it ....

WUD U KILL SOMEONE FOR A MILLION DOLLARS ? the 'Someone' is a total Stranger (u dont know him/her)

Best,
Sam

Interesting. Old :neutral:, but still interesting

Is the offer still open? And has the price increased or not? I am desperate and could do with some millions. By the way this thread was started on 11th September. So just a coincidence or anything specific
And with Bush in town I think atleast a million people will be ready to give this offer, right? So anyone for negotiations about the final price