W.P.Carey(ASU) 2012 Fall Applications

82 Posts  ·  22 Users
About this group
Hi all, This thread is for all 2012 fall applicants to W.P. Carey(ASU) MBA program. I have been to the school a couple of times and i really liked what i saw - a small class size, excellent CMC, very approachable admissions team and an outsta...
Page 1 of 9

Hi. I had one doubt. I have received a GA and a $chol too. So do we get the schol as cash or is it deducted from the tuition? I know this is kind of a silly question but please need to be clear on this one....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I got an admit from WP Carey today. I got a scholarship and Grad assistantship.

Profile:
Gmat: 690
WE: nearly 5 years.
Acads: Good
EC: Good

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am in........
Got the mail today.. delighted...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the FB group active? My request to join has been unapproved for two days.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Prakash,

I have still not been added to the group, can you tell the group name on facebook or pm me your full name so I can add you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
prakash419 Says
Added you, plz accept

So prakash you got the admit?
please post the fb group link here. thanks
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats to those accepted. It seems like a great school. I recently got a brochure from MYRA school of business in mysore and noticed they have a lot of profs from WP Carey. I'm beginning to like WP carey more and more everyday...their weather is good too unlike the harvard/MIT (but I couldnt get in there anyways lol). I haven't heard much about the ASU campus, but a lot of my friends have gone there for undergrad - apparently it has 65,000 people! It would be such an experience to go there.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

signing out soon

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

My name is Shashi, I have got an Admit from Carey school of business, is there any Facebook Group or something for admitted students, is there anyone from Bangalore,my mail id is scorpionz1686@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...