Woxsen School of Business 2014-16 Admission HelpDesk

4 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, It is my pleasure to introduce* WOXSEN School of Business* Official Admission query thread for PG users. This thread will be useful to get information on the b-school's application process, admission criteria, important dates, cours...
Page 1 of 1

Hello Puys. We are now closing this 2014-16 thread. You can post all your Admissions related queries for 2015 on the following thread. All the best!

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-17-woxsen-school-official-admissions-query-thread-31539093

Fostering Entrepreneurial Thinking and Action
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

are u der

2 comments
WoxsenSchoolofBiz

Hi Deepthi. How may we help you?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
deepthi.7893
@deepthi.7893  ·  0 karma

details of placements??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Fostering Entrepreneurial Thinking and Action
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
vishaykumar60
@vishaykumar60  ·  0 karma

pursuing bcom,

cat 86.56 percentile,

mat 97 percentile,

no work exp.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
WoxsenSchoolofBiz

You would be eligible for the 2 year PGDM course only. The application consists of qualitative analysis questions that you have to answer. We concentrate a lot on the qualitative prowess of the candidate. You can start your application on the link given above. All applicants are eligible for applicants. Each application is evaluated for scholarship at the time of selection to the B-School.

Let me know if you have any other concerns wrt going ahead. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Hi Puys,

It is my pleasure to introduce WOXSEN School of Business Official Admission query thread for PG users. This thread will be useful to get information on the b-school's application process, admission criteria, important dates, course structure, pedagogy, differentiating factors, developmental tools in the program etc and to network with fellow applicants.

Entrepreneurial thinking is at the core of WOXSEN. According to them, with an innovative curriculum and immersive experiences, backed by the best of academic and business minds from across the world, they aim to build an ecosystem that develops and nurtures entrepreneurs.

On behalf of WOXSEN, the official queries will be taken by Ms. Anju Jayraj (PG Userid: @WoxsenSchoolofBiz )

All the very best
Ankita Nayyar (PG-HQ)

PG - HQ
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
richieriz
@richieriz  ·  0 karma

i think woxsen is the next big thing...!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
trulynaveen
@trulynaveen  ·  0 karma

fee cost is too much!

Like  ·  Reply  ·