Would it be useful to join BYJU classes now?

1 Post  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi Guys,I'm appearing for CAT for the first time. Would it be beneficial to join BYJU now. I have seen the demo videos and his tricks and shortcuts are just awesome.After enquiring got to know that he is providing a tablet.So is it beneficia...
Page 1 of 1

Hi Guys,

I'm appearing for CAT for the first time. Would it be beneficial to join BYJU now. I have seen the demo videos and his tricks and shortcuts are just awesome.

After enquiring got to know that he is providing a tablet.

So is it beneficial to buy the tablet?

Any kind of reviews and suggestions would be beneficial. 

Also please let me know from where to start my prepration and guide me like a younger brother.

Note : I'm from bangalore.

Thanks

Shivam

I will WIN, not IMMEDIATELY but DEFINITELY.
2 comments
Coolbud012
@Coolbud012  ·  0 karma

Also anyone studying there right now?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ashishsinha675
@ashishsinha675  ·  0 karma

I had given CAT 2013 and had gotten an 88 percentile in my final year of engineering. I had joined a construction company near Mangalore after graduation.Judge me all you want for taking B.E. but I never thought technical jobs would be that boring. So after 6 months, I decided to give CAT 14. It was already July and I didn't wanna take a sabbatical and as you'd imagine there were no good coaching classes for CAT preparation. I searched some online courses and stumbled across Byju's Classes Tablet mode of learning. I decided to give it a shot. I was pretty impressed with their course, especially the energy that Byju Raveendran exudes in his sessions. I eventually got 97.3 and converted SP Jain. Pros-Shortcut techniques for almost every type of question. Byju believes that the questions in CAT can be predicted and he delivers well on this.- No bullshit- only imp. concepts discussed they do have basics but you can directly move on to advanced.-English- It works pretty well for engineers especially. Santosh (their Verbal Faculty) gives algorithms for topics like RC. Me luvs maths :PCons- A little fast. Had to pause sometimes to take a few concepts in :p-Locked Tablet- No temple rum till course expires 😞

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...