WORST EX-PGDM IN WELINGKAR

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
hi any body who want to take admission in welingkar EX-PGDM , i request you pls 10 times. before admission they give u full assurance of placement and after admission no body will ask you about placement. HOD (vinita mehta) of this course is ***...
Page 1 of 1

hi any body who want to take admission in welingkar EX-PGDM , i request you pls 10 times. before admission they give u full assurance of placement and after admission no body will ask you about placement.

HOD (vinita mehta) of this course is ******* and and carrier management cell manger (uchitta mehta)is too ass hole. utchitta is family member of the hod . uuchita was not able to get a good job in market and now she is doing work for giving u placement. how funny it is. totally fucking ur money.

In last batch out of 19 only 4 got placement through college and rest are still waiting .

so think 10 times before taking admission.

many seniors are available on facebook (ex-pdgm welignkar ) first u just ask them and then decide.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi any body who want to take admission in welingkar EX-PGDM , i request you pls 10 times. before admission they give u full assurance of placement and after admission no body will ask you about placement.

HOD (vinita mehta) of this course is ******* and and carrier management cell manger (uchitta mehta)is too ass hole. utchitta is family member of the hod . uuchita was not able to get a good job in market and now she is doing work for giving u placement. how funny it is. totally fucking ur money.

In last batch out of 19 only 4 got placement through college and rest are still waiting .

so think 10 times before taking admission.

many seniors are available on facebook (ex-pdgm welignkar ) first u just ask them and then decide.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...