worried

7 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hi i am 22 year old n jhuz have a graduation degree b.com(honours) frm delhi university. i wnt to join my dad's bussiness in near future plz sugest me wht shu i go for? which will help him a lot n will lead to growth of our business. im already la...
Page 1 of 1

thnx sir:)

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@shwetahu said:i m sitting idle at home this year. so instead of sitting idle i want to do ceratin things which cn b done thru home which will enhance my profile as well. i heard about ncfm last night frm one of my frnd. is it a gud option?..........n if i dont want to go for mba thn wht all options do i have?

NCFM is not highly recognized in any top companies related to finance sector, so in my opinion one should not go for it. However, if aim is just to gain some knowledge on finance basics, one can go for it. But, expectations from NCFM in terms of adding value to profile should not be high. 😃

Apart from MBA, there are quite a few good online courses which can be done from home as well as certifications that you can go for. 😃 But, first identify the area in which you want to build the profile. Then, online courses/certifications for the same can be discussed. 😃

Seeing your business, you can even read about Operations as it will help you in optimizing your business in long run 😃

Cheers

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **

i m sitting idle at home this year. so instead of sitting idle i want to do ceratin things which cn b done thru home which will enhance my profile as well. i heard about ncfm last night frm one of my frnd. is it a gud option?..........n if i dont want to go for mba thn wht all options do i have?

@shwetahu said:we are into travelling and real estate............but as of now i want to do sumthing which will enhance my profile also...........
You have following options which shall help you in enhancing your profile as well :
1. Try for MBA either from India or abroad. Go through the reads on CAT as well as GMAT and see which one suits you better in terms of opportunities and is in alignment with your interests in long term. You can shoot any doubt egarding them in following thread as well : http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/personal-dilemma-related-queries-t-72299/p-2947359

2. You can go for short term courses on travel and/or real estate from universities abroad. These are generally online courses, but are slightly on expensive side. So, you need to think in terms of how is it going to benefit you exactly in terms of RoI before going for them. You can easily find them by googling. 😃

3. Go for some niche domain in finance if it interests you. Can be either CA or certification like CFA/FRM etc. However, this totally depends on your interest in finance.

Cheers!

we are into travelling and real estate............but as of now i want to do sumthing which will enhance my profile also...........

@shwetahu said:hi i am 22 year old n jhuz have a graduation degree b.com(honours) frm delhi university. i wnt to join my dad's bussiness in near future plz sugest me wht shu i go for? which will help him a lot n will lead to growth of our business. im already late in term of my age to start sumthng.

Hi

Need not worry 😃 You are not late!

What you should go for that can enable you to help your business grow depends on what the business is all about 😃

If you can give a slight idea of your family business, then puys out here would be in a better position to give appropiate suggestions. 😃

Cheers!

hi i am 22 year old n jhuz have a graduation degree b.com(honours) frm delhi university. i wnt to join my dad's bussiness in near future plz sugest me wht shu i go for? which will help him a lot n will lead to growth of our business. im already late in term of my age to start sumthng.