World AIDS Day - What does it mean to YOU?

9 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
1st Decemeber...celebrated as World AIDS Day Its not just about playing safe...also about the understanding the implications that this menace can have on this planet of ours...dunno if this thread generates too many replies...but would be nice i...
Page 1 of 1

World Aids day is more about spreading awareness about the virus than protecting yourself from it .
while associating Aids to unsafe sex we simply ignore millions of kids who are born with the virus .
1st of december is also about them and what we can do for them , and how we can contribute towards a relatively AIDS free world .

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
World AIDS Day - What does it mean to YOU?

Nothing much really!
What I really mean is....why do people have to care about something just on one particular day? This statement is only for people who just talk about AIDS and express their feelings how it is bad that some people face problems and blah blah. Whats the use of this. If you really care then why dont u do somethin the other 364 days of the year. 😐

I think that this thread has gone in totally wrong direction.

The focus should be on the way people who are treated as untouchables or they feel depressed about the humiliation they suffer because of the disease.

So, lets be more sensible or sensitive on this issue else, this thread will be locked.

@ TECHNORENGIT.....Avoid such statements on such a sensitive topic. I think, the thread needs a gud discussion and not PJs.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

It means a lot

Just look at a French Aids Campaigne Pic

TECHNORENGIT Says
had ter been no aids how "MASTHI FUL " life wud hav beem !!!!!

I doubt the "masti" part in this statement...juss read the post made by chop suey...all though in jest..it does drive in a very important point...and considering the spread of the disease..its better to be safe than be ecstatic ;)

Neel
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.linkedin.com/in/neelabh

had ter been no aids how "MASTHI FUL " life wud hav beem !!!!!

Just one reply? :wow:

Had expected a better response frm puys...is the enthusiasm limited to inane discussions???

Neel :|

gr8 initiative neel :thumbsup:...

some days back i got a message which read "Try diff positions with the same woman instead of same position with diff women"....

dont know if i should have posted it here : ...the message was a sort of a joke...but it surely sends out a message...

hope to c a good discussion here :)

PS: Let me know if the mssg is inappropriate...will edit it then :

1st Decemeber...celebrated as World AIDS Day
Its not just about playing safe...also about the understanding the implications that this menace can have on this planet of ours...dunno if this thread generates too many replies...but would be nice if some people come out and post their comments...cheers !

Neel