Workshop for CET GD/PI takers

10 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hello folks, The CET written test results are out and it is not long before the GD/PI starts from the last week of May. At this point of time many of you would have a lot of queries that need answers. Many of you would like to know how to crack ...
Page 1 of 1
shivamhdave Says
If any pf u have any specific queries relating to u r GD/PI u can send it 2 me thru this thread or PM me.

Hey shivam.. Cud u plz explain me the whole CET GDPI process as to how does it start.. Any form to fill up?? Any specific thngs to keep in mind while giving GD n PI..

n Who r the ppl who will check the experience certificates n do they hav the competence n the tools needed to find out whther the company i'm working for is listed in BSE or not..

Also wht exactly qualifies under the managerial position as written in CET brochure so tht my exp. be counted..

Thanks in Anticipation..
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

If any pf u have any specific queries relating to u r GD/PI u can send it 2 me thru this thread or PM me.

We are starting with the first batch of the workshop on the 29th April at 10 a.m. The workshop will be for 2 days and will consist of 4 sessions from morning to evening.

Last call to guys interested in registering and let me make it clear again the fees are Rs. 1000/-.

All d best!!!

destinationsunil Says
But the details r still there... monil..

Purposely kept uneditted here for him to do the needful!
reachmonil Says
. I have editted ur and CATrevenge's post everywhere, leaving a note about the same.

But the details r still there... monil..

Hi Shivam,

How about following the forum rules a bit.

No contact Details on the forum in the public domain. I have editted ur and CATrevenge's post everywhere, leaving a note about the same. USE PM for the same.

I let this thread run as of now, given that you clearly state the fees for the workshop and the date, time and duration and venue for the workshop (If not exact, tentative dates n duration will do).

Just a Few CLarifications,
A lot of finger pointing has been done about our intentions of conducting such a workshop.
Firstly, we are doing this to help a lot of you of the PG community in tackling your GD/PI sessions. The fees that we are charging is not for the purpose of mking a profit but with the purpose of meeting out the necessary expenses. We need to pay all the current JB students who will be giving their time to the aspirants,sacrificing or taking out valuable time from their Summer projects. Also renting a place in Mumbai is not cheap.
The purpose of putting this on PG is not advertisement but informing the PG junta so that they dont feel left out. Also when we were at the same position last year (so close to getting into a premiere B School) we never had any such kind of interactions with the present students.
If the mods feel that this is an advertisement and a money making thing then please delete all our posts.

The Fees for the same are Rs. 1000/- it will be a 4/5 session workshop, to be held mostly on the weekends, starting this weekend.

hey shivam

can we have dis wrkshp in delhi too...on weekdaz..cz there r many oms ppl frm delli who wud definitely b willing to come 4 it...

cheers
sonia
hi sonia,
i no a lot of ppl frm delhi r ready 2 cum 4 d workshop but we r facing a problem of not havin a lot of our batchmates in delhi at d moment as they will b on mumbai 4 their summers. if any one frm delhi has their gd/pi in mumbai then we can hav a personal session just a day b4 if u guys can contact us in advance.

call me on or mail me at

Edit: No posting of contact details in posts

hey shivam

can we have dis wrkshp in delhi too...on weekdaz..cz there r many oms ppl frm delli who wud definitely b willing to come 4 it...

cheers
sonia

Hello folks,
The CET written test results are out and it is not long before the GD/PI starts from the last week of May. At this point of time many of you would have a lot of queries that need answers. Many of you would like to know how to crack the GD/PI? The strategies? The Do's and Dont's and a lot more.

To help many of you souls the toppers of Last years CET from JBIMS are organizing a GD/PI workshop to help you out. The Workshop will be conducted on weekdays and weekends as per your convienence.

For furthur queries call me on (Shivam Dave)

Hoping to see a lot of you at JBIMS next year.

Shivam Dave
JBIMS
Batch of 2007