Working Guys : How do u manage to study after coming to office ?

40 Posts  ·  40 Users
About this group
Hi everybody I am *almost a one year* in IT insustry right now and palnning to take *GMAT *by Aug and then spend rest of time for *CAT *. As a college student my performance was quite good but am finding it difficult to study for GMAT/ CAT w...
Page 1 of 4

I think that anyone could study while working. Personally, I do my assignment at work and use https://ca.papersowl.com/do-my-assignment to complete my task. You may study practically everywhere if you really want. Especially using my assignment service for this purpose. I have no serious issues with that and maybe you could do the same thing.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

preapring after office hours is not a big deal....if one keeps nerve in it..but taking coaching classes is little bit tough,as we wil get little amt of time 2 spend...but how to start& where 2 start is a little bit confusion.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It's tough but one has got to have the willpower. especially if leaving the job is a motivation for u 😛

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi folks,
l m working with NTPC in vizag.this year i want to take CAT.pls tell me the strategies to follw &how; to prepare

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Its very difficult to study after office... I just want to relax for a bit. I have a small nap but i dont have the heart to get up and start studying as i become tired from the day's work !! Next day is again a new day with new work .....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
prathi_25
Hi,
I have to agree to what prathi_25 has to say...
i have also appeared for CAT for the last 2 years . got 96.4 and 98 percentile on those two ... messed up DI on both ocassion ... into late 50 percentile both time ...
want to know whether people are still keen on CAT or not. If anyone can put some inputs on DI will be most welcome ...
Thanks in advance

hey man.. u managed to get decent %iles wich proves that u r nt just another Cat-sitter...
So dont lose hope.... Sometimes Luck may play the role of a culprit...:banghead: But remember NOT ALWAYS....
So Go For It MAN...
Thats wat i can say////
ADB////:thumbsup:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

3 attempts @ ...enough is enough for me .....atleast i anint givin CAT no more....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
prathi_25
Hi,
I have to agree to what prathi_25 has to say...
i have also appeared for CAT for the last 2 years . got 96.4 and 98 percentile on those two ... messed up DI on both ocassion ... into late 50 percentile both time ...
want to know whether people are still keen on CAT or not. If anyone can put some inputs on DI will be most welcome ...
Thanks in advance
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mee too Working for a S/W company....and prep. for cat ..... good thread this.... can someone share some gyan on his thred...hey hedger, elaborate on ur punchline buddy***life's a hedge - buy options and sell futures... ***

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...