Working for Google

6 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Hey guys.. anyone here working for google? It's a sort of a dream for me to work for them.. *sigh* Does anyone know if google accepts freshers? If yes then for which posts?
Page 1 of 1
seem like a dream company.... basically much of their revenues are from advertising from Adword, a huge business and profit for them

:):):)

maybe working in Google like working in advertising firm, their subsidies inc Facebook, Youtube etc not to forget still got alot of potential to go

;-);-);-)
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

u mean engg or non-engg field. For adworld, i think its english test and I dont think its that tough to get through.

For engg., it does matter which institute you are from particularly if you are fresher. Else you simply dont get chance to be interviewed. their interview process is good, I would say best in industry.

seem like a dream company.... basically much of their revenues are from advertising from Adword, a huge business and profit for them

:):):)

Engg graduates only from best instts after multi-level tests and interviews. Keep checking Google India hiring website and newspaper ads.

A small correction
it doest matter which institute you are from as long as u can prove it to them that you are good.

Bharath
aishu.comar Says
Hey guys.. anyone here working for google? It's a sort of a dream for me to work for them.. *sigh* Does anyone know if google accepts freshers? If yes then for which posts?

They do in Ad words marketing program. Good (read great) hold on english with agood basic BA/MA degree from good college.

Engg graduates only from best instts after multi-level tests and interviews. Keep checking Google India hiring website and newspaper ads.