Work Ex and Fresher Query

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
I am an aspiring MBA candidate.I have completed my B.Tech this year but I couldnt crack any campus due to lack of opportunity. Now I am planning to pursue my MBA in 1 of the top 20 colleges in India with some work-ex within 1-2 years. Now i wa...
Page 1 of 1

if i work for a ngo can i get extra points in my application rating

XIMB RM (2014-2016)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi

There is this website PrepNut (www prepnut com). They have interview experiences of previous years' candidates of a large number of companies. And a lot of preparation material. Do check it out.

www.facebook.com/pages/Prepnut...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I am an aspiring MBA candidate.I have completed my B.Tech this year but I couldnt crack any campus due to lack of opportunity.
Now I am planning to pursue my MBA in 1 of the top 20 colleges in India with some work-ex within 1-2 years.
Now i want to know as a b.tech student which type of career should i pursue so that it will be taken into account by these top level colleges.
Also i wanted to knw whether BPOs,KPOs,NGOs,or Banking and other non engineering proffesions like marketing,sales executives,tech support,etc will be of equal importance
and will be taken into account in d same magnitude as a technical job for a b.tech student.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...