without any work ex and good gmat score is it possible to get into good us university for mba

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
I am in a lot of confusion that will any of the good university will accpet me if i dont have any work ex for the MBA programme. I would be obliged if i could be enlightened regarding the same! Thanks in advance!
Page 1 of 1

Dear Zenith1390,

I am Inga, from Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.

I believe it is best if you check on different universities and the programs, work experience is a very specific requirement and it is hard to answer your question. For example in our university we do not accept students for MBA without at least 3 years of work experience in a specific field, however we do not require work experience for other programs such as Master of Finance (MSc), Master of International Business and Master of Management. MBA will have more strict requirements, so it is better if you just give some time and check on it.

Best of luck!

Inga
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management http://www.frankfurt-school.de/content/de
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Work-ex is not a stated requirement, it is a "preferred" requirement. Also note that the average work-ex at the top colleges hovers around the 4yr mark especially for Indians. There are a couple of programs that admit in your pre-final year of graduation, such as HBS' 2+2 but you need to have an amazing profile for that.
In short, if average profile +0 work-ex = most-likely no admission.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please ppl could u enlighten me bec it is very important for me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am in a lot of confusion that will any of the good university will accpet me if i dont have any work ex for the MBA programme.
I would be obliged if i could be enlightened regarding the same!

Thanks in advance!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...