Withdrawl process in B-Schools

7 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
This thread is to make a repository of the withdrawl or cancellation process in various B-Schools. I did not find any thread to help out people who want to withdraw the money. The withdrawl process is different in diffrent B-schools and different ...
Page 1 of 1

you have to write applications for withdrawl process.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
i am withdrawing from lbsim coz i got thru fore.
i asked them the procedure of withdrawing,they said write an application citing reason.
i asked what all is to be included in it.
they said , u are a candidate,u must know.
that is why i am asking for a std procedure.

First of all, congrats for getting through FSM. There is no standard procedure as such. The length of your request can vary from 2 lines to 10-20 lines.

I can give you this format:

To,
The Admission Committee,
LBSIM

Sir/Madam,
I am eager to withdraw my course fee amount deposited by me. I need this because I have got an admit into Fore School of Management and want to join the college. (If you have any other reason please specify)
I will be highly obliged if you please do the needful.
Thanking You.
Yours sincerely,
Shweta Kathuria.

Send it to:
Admission Coordinator
LBS Institute of Management
Shastri Sadan, Sri Venkateshwara Mandir Marg
Sector- III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110 022

Since you are from New Delhi itself go to the college to collect the fees.
LBSIM Contact Number: (011)26191081, 26186153, 26172407

Backout before Jun 13. Time taken to get the fees will be 3-4 weeks.

But Shweta, you have a liability. Please come back to this thread to post your withdrawal process at LBSIM. This will help other PuYs and PuYs in the years to come and please do not groan at some helpless. I had posted something here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/38815-2009-2011-imt-ghaziabad-final-116.html#post1518161
I had given disclaimer that I am not trying to spam the thread but still so many people groaned at me. Anyways, ATB for ur future endeavors.
@ shweta kathuria - Can you please tell from which college you are withdrawing your money?

Give them a valid reason. Maybe you have got admission into another college or due to personal reasons or most effective due to financial conditions. No college can ask you for a reason. They will get another student to repalce you. And remember if it is an AICTE approved college it cannot cut more than Rs 1000 as processing fees from your tution fee. Hostel fee cancellation amount varies from Rs 250 to Rs 2000(depending on college).

i am withdrawing from lbsim coz i got thru fore.
i asked them the procedure of withdrawing,they said write an application citing reason.
i asked what all is to be included in it.
they said , u are a candidate,u must know.
that is why i am asking for a std procedure.
thanx,daydreamweaver for opening this thread.

i have to withdraw my admission from a b-school,they want me to write an application citing the reason for withdrawl.
now i dont know exactly what should i write in that application.
if someone can post a standard format it will be useful for me and everyone else.

@ shweta kathuria - Can you please tell from which college you are withdrawing your money?

Give them a valid reason. Maybe you have got admission into another college or due to personal reasons or most effective due to financial conditions. No college can ask you for a reason. They will get another student to repalce you. And remember if it is an AICTE approved college it cannot cut more than Rs 1000 as processing fees from your tution fee. Hostel fee cancellation amount varies from Rs 250 to Rs 2000(depending on college).

Year: 2009
B-School: NMIMS, Mumbai

Withdrawl Process: Send a snail mail to the college along with your fee receipt. You will get back your money within a few days through post.

References: http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/38332-nmims-2009-final-results-out-233.html#post1516625

Admission contact Number: (022)26130858 or (022)26134577 Ext 180

thanx,daydreamweaver for opening this thread.

i have to withdraw my admission from a b-school,they want me to write an application citing the reason for withdrawl.
now i dont know exactly what should i write in that application.
if someone can post a standard format it will be useful for me and everyone else.

This thread is to make a repository of the withdrawl or cancellation process in various B-Schools. I did not find any thread to help out people who want to withdraw the money. The withdrawl process is different in diffrent B-schools and different each year. Please pour your withdrawl experience here.