Wise Decision??

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi Puys,Currently am employed with Infosys Technologies Limited...I have a total experience of an year and half...What should be my criteria while choosing BSchools since am planning to quit my job and join MBA.but my parents are not very keen a...
Page 1 of 1
@Ravsan said:
Hi Puys,Currently am employed with Infosys Technologies Limited...I have a total experience of an year and half...What should be my criteria while choosing BSchools since am planning to quit my job and join MBA.but my parents are not very keen about me leaving the job and joining MBA since the market is quite low and neither me nor they are confident about my placement post MBA...What would each one of you recommend...Regards,Ravali
Personal dilemma related query this is.
Ask here in Exiting thread.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-dilemma-related-queries-25072299

@deepu sir @raghav507 sir @visionIIM-ACL sir..
i am requesting you to close this thread.
NIA Pune 2014-16
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Puys,

Currently am employed with Infosys Technologies Limited...I have a total experience of an year and half...What should be my criteria while choosing BSchools since am planning to quit my job and join MBA.but my parents are not very keen about me leaving the job and joining MBA since the market is quite low and neither me nor they are confident about my placement post MBA...
What would each one of you recommend...

Regards,
Ravali
Ravali Bhogaraju
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.