Wisconsin MBA 2012 Aspirants

99 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
Hello all the Wisconsin 2012 MBA aspirants. Has anyone got an interview call for round 1?
Page 1 of 10

Congrats Aman!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys i have also received an admission this year in the CFIB branch

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Sorry!! I forgot to answer that question. I have a PA from UW. So, I guess I'm taking up this offer!
Thanx for ur help! :)

Congrats and all the best!!

Bharath
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sorry!! I forgot to answer that question. I have a PA from UW. So, I guess I'm taking up this offer!
Thanx for ur help! 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Bharath,
Nopes cant attend the event... will be reaching thr just before the orientation i guess. Any idea as to how we get our I-20 forms.. I cant apply for visa without that..!!
What are you doing about accommodations?

I do not think i am accepting the admission offer. I will be taking the offer from Purdue. I was waiting all these days to get some details on scholarship and i found out yesterday that i got a 6K scholarship. I have a GA from Purdue and hence i will be going there.

As for the I20, check in your student page. If you don't see anything there, send an email to Maria Reis. She should be able to guide you.

Have you got any scholarship?

Bharath
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thanks Aritri,

I did receive an email from Erin and it said "please find your netID below" and then it was blank :)

I followed up with the admission office and they sent me my netID. Did you get any scholarship from Wisconsin? Are you planning on attending the On Wisconsin event this weekend?

Thanks,
Bharath

Hi Bharath,
Nopes cant attend the event... will be reaching thr just before the orientation i guess. Any idea as to how we get our I-20 forms.. I cant apply for visa without that..!!
What are you doing about accommodations?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
aritri4326 Says
did u get your netID ? They send it in a mail i think.. search for it your inbox. or you have to activate it through the campus ID no. they send you ( a mail from Office of Graduate Admissions) . Hope this helps! :)

Thanks Aritri,

I did receive an email from Erin and it said "please find your netID below" and then it was blank :)

I followed up with the admission office and they sent me my netID. Did you get any scholarship from Wisconsin? Are you planning on attending the On Wisconsin event this weekend?

Thanks,
Bharath
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Can someone tell me how i can get the student ID for Wisconsin. Is it there in the login page? I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks,
Bharath

did u get your netID ? They send it in a mail i think.. search for it your inbox. or you have to activate it through the campus ID no. they send you ( a mail from Office of Graduate Admissions) . Hope this helps! 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone tell me how i can get the student ID for Wisconsin. Is it there in the login page? I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks,
Bharath

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi... am in too... so who all are planning to join wisconsin????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...