Wipro Bpo Or Hcl Bpo..pls Its Urgent!!

1 Post  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi all, well I am new to this forum and I want some help from you guys which is somewhat urgent..I have been selected in wipro bpo (delhi) and hcl-bpo (noida) as a technical associate *(I am a BTECH in computer science)*. My query is which one is ...
Page 1 of 1

Hi all, well I am new to this forum and I want some help from you guys which is somewhat urgent..I have been selected in wipro bpo (delhi) and hcl-bpo (noida) as a technical associate (I am a BTECH in computer science). My query is which one is better. Wipro-bpo is paying less as compared to hcl-bpo, but the difference is not that much...on the other hand, hcl-bpo is having one year bond, which wipro has not!

1) IS IT TRUE THAT ONE CAN UPGRADE TO WIPRO TECHOLOGIES AFTER A SUBSTANCIAL AMOUNT OF TIME IN ITS BPO DIVISION?? IF YES, THEN ON WHAT BASIS??
2) IS IT SAME FOR HCL-BPO??
3) IS THE EXPERIENCE GOING TO BE COUNT IF MOVING TO SOFTWARE FIRMS LATER ON?? (AS I DONT WANT TO MAKE MY CARRER IN ANY BPO and I AM WILLING TO WORK UPTO THE END OF THIS YEAR (DECEMBER, 2006) ONLY, NOT MORE THAN THAT.)
4) I HAVE LESS MARKS IN XII, LESS THAN 60%..WILL IT BE GOING TO AFFECT MY PERFORMANCE IN BPO??
5) ANY TIPS THAT YOU CAN GIVE ARE MOST WELCOME.
Please reply asap.
Thanks & Regards

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.