why you want to do mba

111 Posts  ·  74 Users
About this group
was looking for answer to this question in different threads got few tips regarding it. this i think can be the most important question in a interview or pre interview form so want you all to have your point of view regarding this so that all...
Page 1 of 12

please have a look at some earlier posts before posting on a thread...

try not to bump old threads, they hardly provide any response...

continue here...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/why-mba-25025178

locking this thread...

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi to all puys ,

reading a couple of posts it seems many of them just 1 main objective money .

TO ALL THOSE PUYS DO U THINK AFTER DOING MBA U WILL BE EARNING JUST MONEY????????????????????

hey people if the company is paying u letz say a package of 6 lpa it expects u to give company back double the amount so see hw much u would have to slog it out to make ur 6lpa to 12 lpa for ur company.

Acc to me my reason for pursuing MBA is to get a global vision in todays scenario whr Indian companies r taking over the companies of the world with ELAN.

MBA IS NOT A DESTINATION BUT IS JUST A JOURNEY TOWARDS THT ULTIMATE DESTINATION.

:cheers:

Comprehensive answers can be found in this thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/why-mba-25025178

Mods, can we continue this discussion in the above thread? Or move the present thread to Career Discussions?

Hey ANKIT,
I think MBA is just to enjoy the college life for 2 more yrs n get a bigger package deal at the end and also to enhance our knowledge base abt t so called corporate world.

thanks buddy!!
but on a more serious note i was looking for a more comprehensive answer!

thanks buddy!!
but on a more serious note i was looking for a more comprehensive answer!

well sheetal isnt this the perfect time to do an mba from finance??

I mean the world is on the tehers of a financial crisis and is waiting to be resucued by the future finance managers....u can remove a thorn only by a thorn...with strong financial practices and robust system, we can oversome the recession..there has never been a bigger demand for good finance mba grads who can provide sound financial advices that can ensure liquidity and responsible financial progress...added to that the satyam crisis that has shown us how a financial fraud can go unnoticed for long..so we can come up wid better financial practices that ensure these thngs dnt happen...also better investment/equity/derivative markets by intro new instruments to ensure cash flows into the companies,etc...thrs a lot that can be done...hope u understood the point and hoping that it was helpful :)
atb

well said...thx 4 d reply...

Hey ANKIT,
I think MBA is just to enjoy the college life for 2 more yrs n get a bigger package deal at the end and also to enhance our knowledge base abt t so called corporate world.

hey everyone!!!
i am a B.Tech in BIOTECHNOLOGY graduate and looking for the answer " why MBA"? havent got relation till now except some very cliched ones...can anyone help me???

well sheetal isnt this the perfect time to do an mba from finance??

I mean the world is on the tehers of a financial crisis and is waiting to be resucued by the future finance managers....u can remove a thorn only by a thorn...with strong financial practices and robust system, we can oversome the recession..there has never been a bigger demand for good finance mba grads who can provide sound financial advices that can ensure liquidity and responsible financial progress...added to that the satyam crisis that has shown us how a financial fraud can go unnoticed for long..so we can come up wid better financial practices that ensure these thngs dnt happen...also better investment/equity/derivative markets by intro new instruments to ensure cash flows into the companies,etc...thrs a lot that can be done...hope u understood the point and hoping that it was helpful :)
atb

is dis thread active???
any1 reply plzzzzzz.....