Why to worry or take tension?

35 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
Hey Junta, I am a kind of person who doesn't take a lot of tension. Main Funda is that "Why to worry at all". Sometimes life is really getting stretched or bad and we take tensions but what happens afterwards. Tension starts coming again and ...
Page 1 of 4
andy_jaan Says
Just wondering how much that fear is close to reality?

no need to wonder andy.....most of the fears are not close to reality...we simply worry....thats it
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
nitin.prabhakar Says
Ya i thought that it was enuff....it showed that i need not change my bed atleast...no worries

Just wondering how much that fear is close to reality?
andy_jaan Says
N you thought all this is enough to add a new post?

Ya i thought that it was enuff....it showed that i need not change my bed atleast...no worries
I just got up from bed n saw that my bed is wet :wow:

I got tensed ??:

But then i saw my face....i perspire a lot u see

N you thought all this is enough to add a new post?

I just got up from bed n saw that my bed is wet :wow:

I got tensed ??:

But then i saw my face....i perspire a lot u see

oops...sorry man....i wanted to convey the msg...whether we should start a thread dedicated to booze...
so was suggesting a name "East or west...booze is the best"
or "East or west...which booze u think is the best"....
wat u say man 😃

yo...thats a brilliant idea....abhi lo...nek kaam mein deri nahi honi chahiye....

lekin thread ka naam kya rakhna hai....best booze u like mein sirf one liner hi reh jayega ;)

east or west...booze is the best....wat say....agar manzoor hai to batao...abhi open kar dete hain :)
waitin for andy's approval...gat gata gat

we would appreciate it if all the convos were in english!! so that lesser mortals such as moi can understand...
Ya I no life is Extra Royal (stag ) on net....................even I send a basket of Austrailian flowers every morning to atleast 20 girls by email .......................par andybaba ko pta hai ki crate offerkarnewala teetotaler hai .

Regards
Andy:)

P.S. Oye Gaurav n Nitin...wat abt opening an exclusive thread on the best booze we prefer

yo...thats a brilliant idea....abhi lo...nek kaam mein deri nahi honi chahiye....

lekin thread ka naam kya rakhna hai....best booze u like mein sirf one liner hi reh jayega ;)

east or west...booze is the best....wat say....agar manzoor hai to batao...abhi open kar dete hain :)
waitin for andy's approval...gat gata gat
gaurav200x Says
Aji tussi dasso to kitta worry eradication chahiye.... poori crate ki crate bhijwa dete hain aapko...

Ya I no life is Extra Royal (stag ) on net....................even I send a basket of Austrailian flowers every morning to atleast 20 girls by email .......................par andybaba ko pta hai ki crate offerkarnewala teetotaler hai .

Regards
Andy:)

P.S. Oye Gaurav n Nitin...wat abt opening an exclusive thread on the best booze we prefer
hi frnds
i wud like to share my funda of how to be tension free
wat one needs to do is first accept the situation tht the main part once u do tht ur able to face it n u start thinkin rationally n logically

so live every moment of ur life

:))....VIPLAV....m in tension after reading this....sab kuch upar se chala gaya....jara explain kijea in detail...

njoyyyy
Nitin