Why Pune is not made as GD-PI center ??

1 Post  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi, I have asked these questions on the basis of following facts:- 1) Among the work-ex aspirants who apply in various B-schools, maximum (i would say more than 70%) are from IT, and pune has huge IT Base , resulting in lot of aspirants t...
Page 1 of 1

Hi,

I have asked these questions on the basis of following facts:-

1) Among the work-ex aspirants who apply in various B-schools, maximum (i would say more than 70%) are from IT, and pune has huge IT Base , resulting in lot of aspirants travelling to mumbai for their GD-PI.
2)One of my colleague, who scored 98.6 in CAT, had to travel almost every week (even twice or thrice during a single week) since he had filled lots of forms pre and post CAT.And this happens with lots and lots of candidates and all these people have to compromise their leaves, their relationship with the manager as well as their that year rating in the company to attend all these interviews.
3) Pune has become a big education hub, various exams like GMAT, GRE, CFA , which are one of most acclaimed exams world over, have their centers in Pune, so why not B-Schools can have ?

So i think that students currently studying or who would join this year should request their Admission committee of their respective schools to make Pune as their GD-PI center as well so that problem you faced, your juniors need not face that.

Regards
Bharat

CAT 2012 94.09|Calls:- IMT-G,IMI-D,GLIM|CFA(USA) L1 Candidate|
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...