why does everyone act like a mod

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Of late i've seen everybody acting like a mod. Just posting things like - search before you ask, please close this thread etc. I know you respect the board, but we have mods here for this kind of work. Please let them do their work. Your...
Page 1 of 1
Of late i've seen everybody acting like a mod.
Just posting things like - search before you ask, please close this thread etc.

I know you respect the board, but we have mods here for this kind of work. Please let them do their work.
Your attempt at trying to get noticed is just increasing extra posts.

If each of the member makes even one such kind of post, we are looking at approximately 200000 extra posts. Whereas mods could have done without it.

So i request you to kindly stop spamming the board and let the mods do their work and you do your own, instead of teaching others what to do.

Oh well I think i can answer this This is called self-moderation. We are just trying to help moderators as u know PG is a huge site and moderation isn't easy of such huge site. No one is trying to act like moderator here except for moderators themselves

And yeah i would like you guys (who have this query) to kindly read this - http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/our-announcements-suggestions-and-feedback/1863-rules-posting-guidelines-reloaded.html#post28874

P.S. No offence meant to anyone.

P.S.S And for all the newbie who might now be knowing that moderators are doing a selfless job here. They are not paid. 😁

And as the query is answered i think thread could be closed. If any more query or if u want to report any user please PM any mod or admin of the site.

@mods Please do the needful.
HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

je baat.....sahi kiya beta tune aawaaz uthai. Even I am fed up. a lot of people acting as mods on shoutbox also and threatening people with bans every now and then. i am personally sufferring such acts of terror daily. Mods pls help!!!

PGP Class of 2013 IIM Ahmedabad

I know you respect the board, but we have mods here for this kind of work. Please let them do their work.

If each of the member makes even one such kind of post, we are looking at approximately 200000 extra posts. Whereas mods could have done without it.

So i request you to kindly stop spamming the board and let the mods do their work and you do your own, instead of teaching others what to do.

Buddy...I respect your view..but this could have been discussed in below thread..

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/suggestions-feedback-and-more-25008282

There is no point in opening new thread for this..

Mods will take care of the rest..