why do all boyfriends love sports!?

80 Posts  ·  37 Users
About this group
This is really the case... all guys ( whether they have a girl or not ) love sports!!!! its not a even remotely a complaint or crib-case.. I am genuinely amazed at how ALL guys ( no exceptions ) love sports ,, and more wierdly .... the sa...
Page 1 of 8

any contradictions plz feel free pm me i don't know how's a girls reaction on my posting ... i wld be happy if they share the comments !!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey what a vision anyhow any prize for me from the pg-junta???

shrijitp Says
I feel man/boys tries to associated with machoism in some form and widely accepted form of masculine interest is sports, coz the thrill and excitement the adrenaline rush is sought by the brain sub-consiously and this rush urges the person to push in for more, some people /men find the gush less in them so they are not provoked into such interests, u might seldom see soft choclatii boy with soft fea tures as a girl being too much interested in sports or even viewing them.

Probably the longest sentence in PG-Land.. 86 words... :-O If you read it out loud in one breath you may die of oxygen deprivation

LOL.. indeed the longest sentence floating at PG!:).. okay folks......... Not many girls posting at this thread....,,, ( though i suspect many of them reading ) . come up with reasons!!!
I feel man/boys tries to associated with machoism in some form and widely accepted form of masculine interest is sports, coz the thrill and excitement the adrenaline rush is sought by the brain sub-consiously and this rush urges the person to push in for more, some people /men find the gush less in them so they are not provoked into such interests, u might seldom see soft choclatii boy with soft fea tures as a girl being too much interested in sports or even viewing them.

Probably the longest sentence in PG-Land.. 86 words... :-O If you read it out loud in one breath you may die of oxygen deprivation

I don't understand why many GF want their BF to shower roses , chocolates every now and then and may be take them out to an expensive sitout preferbly ride on an expensive vehicle too, Why is that Gold/Diamonds have become a womans most priced obsession/best friends, why can't an average city girl think out of an fairness cream/makeup etc that without these thing they can make the 1st appearence very pleasing?
I feel man/boys tries to associated with machoism in some form and widely accepted form of masculine interest is sports, coz the thrill and excitement the adrenaline rush is sought by the brain sub-consiously and this rush urges the person to push in for more, some people /men find the gush less in them so they are not provoked into such interests, u might seldom see soft choclatii boy with soft fea tures as a girl being too much interested in sports or even viewing them. The point somewhere lies in millions ad millions years of human evolution were men used to go out for a game/hunt while the women took care of the babies, gradually they developed their own tastes and interests over these many years which even till date continue.
Thats what expalins why women talk a lot and gossip among themselves a lot, Be it men or women its all intheir instincts and it's only a matter of time that they are triggered. Nature made a path and we unknowingly walk the way. As you know there will be some anamolies but still even they might have or will on the same path at some time of the life

and testosterone is the most crass reason one could come up with!!!!!!

LOL !!

a crass question like the topic of this thread needed a crassier answer actually ;)

the freak

P.S : "why do girls like ekta kapoor's saans-bahu serials" is an extremely valid question

kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi..aur woh bahu abhi "girl" hai..preparation for a "better" tomorrow starts now..
and testosterone is the most crass reason one could come up with!!!!!!

LOL !!

a crass question like the topic of this thread needed a crassier answer actually ;)

the freak

P.S : "why do girls like ekta kapoor's saans-bahu serials" is an extremely valid question
Maverick Says
but why are you so skeptic about its life?

Exactly. Have nothing to contribute ? Fine. Stay away. Why are you bothered abt this thread when you dont want to be a part of it ?
And if you indirectly wanted to ask as to why this thread hasnt been locked till now, then as I had mentioned on the other thread. Dont teach us what to do.

mea culpa maverick... had no intention of the above mentioned.. :wink:
risque Says

Exactly. Have nothing to contribute ? Fine. Stay away. Why are you bothered abt this thread when you dont want to be a part of it ?
And if you indirectly wanted to ask as to why this thread hasnt been locked till now, then as I had mentioned on the other thread. Dont teach us what to do.
leebaba Says
This thread still survives

lol im amazed too!!!!