Why are only IIFT threads closed?

2 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
@visionIIM-ACL Sir, with all due respect I want to ask one question. Everytime you people promptly close the IIFT thread. Be it before the written results or final results. But nothing is done when people sit and speculate on SPJIMR thread or XLRI...
Page 1 of 1
@randomlogic said:
@visionIIM-ACL Sir, with all due respect I want to ask one question. Everytime you people promptly close the IIFT thread. Be it before the written results or final results. But nothing is done when people sit and speculate on SPJIMR thread or XLRI thread or even SCIT and SSBM threads or NMIMS thread. Is this because IIFT and NITIE are rival colleges? What is your yardstick for closing threads? Please illuminate us. Thank you. No offence meant. Don't ban me please.
Few points:

1. You might think IIFT and NITIE are rival colleges, students their dont think so! You need to do some homework before commenting which colleges are rivals.

2. Even NITIE thread was closed few days back and threads of few other colleges were closed too.

Rest, any thread which becomes hub for speculations will be closed irrespective of college it belongs to!

Vision!
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@visionIIM-ACL Sir, with all due respect I want to ask one question. Everytime you people promptly close the IIFT thread. Be it before the written results or final results. But nothing is done when people sit and speculate on SPJIMR thread or XLRI thread or even SCIT and SSBM threads or NMIMS thread. Is this because IIFT and NITIE are rival colleges? What is your yardstick for closing threads? Please illuminate us. Thank you. No offence meant. Don't ban me please.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.