WHU MBA GERMANY 2013 INTAKE

167 Posts  ·  50 Users
About this group
Hello People, I'm starting this thread for the people who are interested in the WHU MBA Germany for the 2013 intake or who have already secured an admit for the same. This help the people connect and share resources/knowledge.
Page 1 of 17

i had my telephonic interview 2 days back ..was all usual stuff.but what was different in my interview was that it was conducted by two ladies .One was  of course  Mrs.Simone and the other one  was  Mrs Heff..(I cant recall her name).

The interview went for a good 40 minutes.

Mrs Simone told me  that they will revert back .

Pls Puys tell me what to expect(How long do they take to giv dere verdict) ?

She further told me that now she will forward my application to the admission comm.

Well finger crossed.No idea whatsoever!

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am joining WHU Full time MBA from Apr 2014. who else is joining? Is there any fb group for same?

I am already in Dusseldorf.

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi buddy, I am scheduled for a second round of interview next week. Could you please help me? I have more than 10 years of experience planning to switch career from IT to business consulting. I am targeting consulting companies post MBA - Bain/BCG etc. Do they hire from the campus? As you are already there i think you are the better person to comment on the job prospects.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

Are there colleges in Germany which offer MS/MBA in Supply chain/ Logistics/ Operations with work-ex as little as 1.5 years ?
Profile:
X: 87.6(CBSE)
XII: 72 (CBSE)
BE in Industrial & Production Engineering: 8.11/10 (BVBCET under VTU)
Work Ex: Graduate Engineer Apprentice Trainee in Production Engineering & Services division of Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited ( 1-yr)
Supply Chain Analyst at Caterpillar Inc. (1-yr)
Extra Curricular: Have represented college in zonal level basketball tournaments
Couple of national level paper presentations
Was a volunteer for an NGO for close to 3 years

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So finally I'm at WHU now, we have a great start at our new campus in Dusseldorf. The city is more like a cosmopolitan, so language is less of a problem here.

www.studymbaingermany.com
15 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@VIKX : : I will be finishing my BBA by the end of this year and i want to apply to WHU for MBA 2014 intake. This procedures will take time so am I still to early to apply?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@naman.tuteja Sure, messaging you, Cheers !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@VIKX I am heading towards Mannehim so probably would meet you in Germany 😃 specially at the Mannheim vs WHU rowing competition :)

Would need help from you regarding the Visa formalities. Mind sharing your number. I am currently in UK probably would come back in a few months before I apply my Visa from India.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@naman.tuteja hey Naman, how are you? Good to hear from you. And yes, got the visa, all set to go!
How are things at your end? Where and when are you heading?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@VIKX How are you doing buddy. All set to leave. Did you get your Visa ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...