who didn't convert any of the call

28 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
discuss here puys who didnot convert any of the calls till now:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Page 1 of 3

though i havent got ne official confirmation of my rejects but i am 100% sure i wont make ne1 of it ..
My interviews did not shape the way i had liked it to:oops: ...

Now putting all this behind i am thinking of starting freshly again for this year's CAT and no matter wat happens i will continue to appear till i get admission in one of the IIM's

Dont worry guys , if u havent made it there must be something that is waiting for you somewhere...
Keep trying 😃

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I total agree with Rahul-ji's post above.

Guys, never give up no matter what happens. There is life beyond MBA, and I believe you can always introspect and correct your mistakes. Keep trying till you succeed. :thumbsup:

Thread closed for now.

Akirametekunaio
yaar we all had the positive attitude any worked hard 4 it

but no conversion till now

I understand bro....but as soon as results tumbled and dint go in your favor, there was a sudden change in ur thinking....by positive attitude I mean positive under any circumstances...very difficult but possible...life is beautiful and you gotta live it....you just cannot ignore other good things behind ur MBA aspiration...the day u learn to think good out of worst situations possible....even IIM A wont be able to reject a guy lk you...work hard and trust urself and ur luck...n rest all will fall in place the way you want...All the BEST 😃

I like the idea of this thread, a bit too early to start it though!

I totally understand your pain, and its almost impossible to soothe you..
Don't lose hope, Never lose hope!

What all of us need to do is, carefully analyze what went wrong, consult people for help, do everything possible to rectify your mistakes..and then make a come back next year!

PG is a great place..you will always find people ready to help, its never too late to learn!!

Hang in there brothers, there is Always a Light at the end of the tunnel!

Last year I was in the same boat...5 calls....all rejects (I totally understand the pain of getting rejected)....and only one thing was missing....positive attitude...
This year I realized that I have everything that an MBA guy can have ( normal acads and good CAT score)....only positive attitude and my intention is gonna differentiate me from the rest....
This year I have a 100% conversion rate....(converted NITIE, NMIMS, GLIM)
Depends on you guys to accept failure or try again with 100% effort and attitude....
Best Luck...and my Best wishes with you all...

Dude, if it wasn't positive attitude, won't even manage to get calls. we are talking about all calls from IIMs and other top 10 and zero converts. Conversion at this stage and for this big institutes takes a lot more than positive attitude.
Last year I was in the same boat...5 calls....all rejects (I totally understand the pain of getting rejected)....and only one thing was missing....positive attitude...
This year I realized that I have everything that an MBA guy can have ( normal acads and good CAT score)....only positive attitude and my intention is gonna differentiate me from the rest....
Depends on you guys to accept failure or try again with 100% effort and attitude....

yaar we all had the positive attitude any worked hard 4 it

but no conversion till now
bikash008 Says
but here is only lots of pain and no gain dude

here is mine....no converts till date rejects by NMIMS,SIBM P, SCMHRD and still waiting for some more results but not converting any of them is serious problem....so how we could find out what went wrong???
any ideas would be welcome

its a good time to look back and try to figure out what went wrong..

if you work on your weaknesses, sure to convert calls next year..

no pain no gain :drinking::drinking:

but here is only lots of pain and no gain dude

its a good time to look back and try to figure out what went wrong..

if you work on your weaknesses, sure to convert calls next year..

no pain no gain :drinking::drinking: