Who are more in this world-Introverts or Extroverts?

34 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, Was having a discussion with my friend abt human trait theories...(i gonna be a consultant u see :: )...... Came up wit a question as to who are more in this world? Introverts or extraverts...Cudnt come to a conclusion... Thoug...
Page 1 of 4

i wud like to add a few more big time introverts (read : famous introverts ) to the above list ::

1. ANIL KUMBLE = how did u leave him off ?!! :)

2. ajit agarkar

3. THR G888 AJAY DEV GUN
4. SILVESTER STALLONE

5. BRUCE LEE

6. MOTHER THERESA

& LAST ; but never the least " mr. MOHANDAS KARAMCHAND GANDHI ;; our own sweet baaaapuuuuuuuu !!!! "

aap Aamir Khan ko bhul gaye!!!!!

He is only visible in news, mags etc when his movie is going to release otherwise he is rarely seen social gatherings, award functions etc and he fiercely protects his personal life from onslaught of media.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
ankit_ag123 Says
i think there should be an option for ambiverts also...coz u cant lalbel every1 as extrovert or introvert...

as ter is no perfect ambert existent .. u cant describe anyone as as ambivert ...

everyone is a mix of intros & EXTROS ... IN PERCENTAGES ..

like... say ... u may be 60 % extro & 40 % INTRO ... LIKE THT ... 😃
ankit_ag123 Says
i think there should be an option for ambiverts also...coz u cant lalbel every1 as extrovert or introvert...

yup u r absolutely right..... 60-70% of us wil fit into as ambiverts........but the purpose is

to know which dominates more in each and everyone..... if say one is 51-49 in favour of

one character, he has a bit more of tht 51 right...hence.......no option put for the same:satisfie:

cheers

tenchnoranjit bhai, can u plz provide the source of tht 75-25 ratio...thats wat all the people discussing here want to know.... bcoz takin a sample size of 14 ( the no. of people who hav voted as I type this ) doesnt seem to show the world population 75-25 ratio a u hav mentioned but indeed ur own 80-20 ratio...

PS: wud def love to hear the opinions of a person doin his PG in psychology in PG

Cheers

areee ....yaar never ever go by a small poll in pagal guy wer jus 14 ppl voted ....

i didnt derive or calculate the 75% fig. frm tht ... refer any gud site on INTROVERSION ....

all the psychologists under the sun hav reached @ the same % conclusion

% of introverts in the world == between 20 % & 35 % .PERIOD.

PS :: AS AM A HARDCORE INTROVERT I HAV BEEN RESEARCHING ON THIS TOPIC 4 the last 48 months .

PPS :: but dude ; pagalguy poll as on date shows 75 % intros wer as actually according to the world ppn. it must hav been 75 % extros ...

PPPS :: STATISTICAL results based on very small ppns. & frm small cross sections r always flawed .

PPPPS :: FOR MORE INFO "PM" ME !!!!
Hmm, kaafi hain yaar...:grin:

Dravid, Mukesh Ambani, Ratan Tata, Kumar Birla, Azim Premji, Saurav Ganguly (Oh yes, believe it or not, he's one heckuva introvert off-field), SR Waugh, Warren Buffett, I. Newton, KV Kamath, Rajnikant....

@No signal...Meri apni observation thi, over the years kaafi research ki hain ispe 😐 Anywhich way, why should people always quote Mck and Harvard...Main kya kisise kam hoon? :wink:

i wud like to add a few more big time introverts (read : famous introverts ) to the above list ::

1. ANIL KUMBLE = how did u leave him off ?!! :)

2. ajit agarkar

3. THR G888 AJAY DEV GUN
4. SILVESTER STALLONE

5. BRUCE LEE

6. MOTHER THERESA

& LAST ; but never the least " mr. MOHANDAS KARAMCHAND GANDHI ;; our own sweet baaaapuuuuuuuu !!!! "

McKinsey... :wow:

Sample Size... :wow::wow:

Ratio... :wow::wow::wow:

80-20 rule next?

What the heck...! I'm loving it!! :biggrin:

the total world population is divided something lik dis ::

extraverts = 75 %

introverts = 25 %

abt me ... welll ... am 80 % INTROVERTED & 20 % EXTRAVERTED ..!!!

PS :: wud love to write more on this ....

PPS :: AM DOING MY post graduation in psychology !!

tenchnoranjit bhai, can u plz provide the source of tht 75-25 ratio...thats wat all the people discussing here want to know.... bcoz takin a sample size of 14 ( the no. of people who hav voted as I type this ) doesnt seem to show the world population 75-25 ratio a u hav mentioned but indeed ur own 80-20 ratio...

PS: wud def love to hear the opinions of a person doin his PG in psychology in PG

Cheers

Introvert or extrovert....what difference will this thread make to the way things are or how does it matter?

I am just plain happy to see some mild mud-slinging and arguments back in this section

wow , you guys have % distribution of the number of introverts & extroverts in this world . impressive ??: