Which Test-Series to choose??

289 Posts  ·  1,144 Users
About this group
Hi, Can anybody please let me know, which test-series to join for CAT 2008??? 1\. IMS 2\. Career Launcher 3\. TIME 4\. Career Forum or any other .. Thanks..
Page 1 of 29

Hi,

I want to buy CL cat and omet mock test series , anyne willing to resell , please contact.

thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone willing sell AIMCATS? Kindly contact mohitshinde790@gmail.com. thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone willing to share their IMS/TIME test series? Please get in touch.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone please suggest me which Mock Test Series to buy for CAT level preparation and good analysis?

TIME
IMS
CL
others (please tell me in comments)
26 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hey there! I am looking for IMS or CL online programme for CAT 2020. If you haven't used it and willing to share, please get in touch.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If anybody wants to buy TestFunda test series kindly message me, I have it's test series of 25 mocks out of which 22 are now available. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To crack any job or MBA interview, you need a good amount of knowledge. Outlook Magazines are perfect for the same. Outlook Money and Outlook Business are the best in the category with the best content.    https://subscription.outlookindia.com/newoffer/kj.html?vouchercode=PATN110663 

Contact me for further query

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

Am an aspirant this year. Anyone willing to sell off their IMS and TIME test series, please get in touch.

Please comment or send an inbox.

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
pratikcammy
@pratikcammy  ·  0 karma

@zaurezzh Replied in DM as well, need to get it touch asap

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RishuCracks1
@RishuCracks1  ·  0 karma

Check inbox

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail81457638257960
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In my opinion the best test series is SimCat by Erudite. It is a quite standard form of test series and i would recommend it for the best.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...