Which Test-Series to choose??

256 Posts  ·  879 Users
About this group
Hi, Can anybody please let me know, which test-series to join for CAT 2008??? 1\. IMS 2\. Career Launcher 3\. TIME 4\. Career Forum or any other .. Thanks..
Page 1 of 26

FRAUD/SCAM BY FUTUREPLANNERS RUN BY SHYAMAL(9582214756) AND RAHUL(8929932156).

There is massive scam happening in cmat,mat,atma,snap and other mba exams.

I have been looted 5 lakh by 2 agents rahul and shyamal jha.Their 

phone nos are 8929932156 and 9582214756 respectively.

They are currently hiding somewhere in mumbai because dte cap round is going on and they want to collect further payment from students.They have their 

office in suite 104 ,sec 62 ,near jss college noida, UP.Earlier their office was at apra appartment,under some CA office,4th floor,sec 18,noida,UP.Every year they keep 

changing their workplace and phone no.

They also have a website which is futureplanners.co.in.

I could have been  looted even 12 lacks till now,but i caught them at right time.

And this 5 lakh was just the first installment of the five installment which they wanted to extract from me , later they take 5 lakh for document verification but here i caught 

them red handedly as i waited for final merit list as i started doubting them  and to my suprise my rank was not upto the mark of jamnalal bajaj and i will never get it.

So i called them up , and they told me further  that we will throw you to pumba univ pune as we have eaten your money and given seats to other clients.

How they traped me :-

They called me last year to their office and told me that all the top 200 seats in each exam of cmat,atma,mat,snap,ximb and other exam are with us 

and these seats can be only purchased and you cannot come with merit.They further told except cat exam all exams seats are with us and fool are the people 

who study as these seat can be purchased from us only. 

At that time i was hell shocked when they showed me whole proof with students name and seat they purchased of last year.

They even arranged calls of students who were studying last year in colleges.

They then told me , after somedays they will give jamnalal bajaj to me next year .They even showed the proof that all the top 18 students of cmat 

exam last year were sent by us and that to all came from same branch of gurgoan.This was the biggest proof that i could have been shown.After 

knowing to the fact that these seats can be only purchased and i cannot come with hardwork,i agreed to their demand.

Now when finally when the result came they gave me 99.9X score in exam and that score is not upto mark to go to jb as past records are witness.

This was because they had already sold these seats to other people and they were making fool of me. And when now i contact them for returning my 

money , they still are fooling me by telling that all people with atma and mat score in final merit list are fakely created by us and they will

vanish in cap round 2 and you will get jamanal bajaj.Now i am telling them to return my money since past two days but still they are making excuses

and not giving my money back.I told them thousand times since past two days that just return my money and i will not open your scam.I further told them  that you can 

sell as many seats to which ever people you want and you can carry on with your scam  for years but i want my money back and want to get rid of you guys.

But despite of my so many warning ,they didnt budge down and told that "do whatever  you want ,money is supreme of all". But at last i had to come forward

and open this scam. Slowly i was  also getting  to sense that these are fraud people and they have already sold these seats to other people at  exuberant rates.

And now they have instructed google ,facebook and the sites to block my content and i cannot publish it.And all my accounts are being monitored and being auto loged

out.But let me tell them clearly , dont take my  silence as my weakness. I have all the proof starting from the point where i got to know about their trap and loot.And 

when e right time will come, i can disclose the full proof of dossier which i have.Instead of questioning my stance,  guys just think i have saved lakhs of people 

who give these exams , do coaching and discuss exam strategies and what score will i get despite the fact that all the seats have been sold before the exam starts.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SELLING HANDA KA FUNDA FULL CAT COURSE..

Because of some reasons, I am leaving CAT preparation and i want to sell HANDA KA FUNDA FULL CAT COURSE. It has really helped me in increasing my speed in quants. The tricks Ravi handa sir has to offer is amazing. If somebody is interested, inbox me. COST IS NEGOTIABLE.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Group offer for CAT Study Room on Cracku (https://cracku.in/group-offer/6dp5f) Hi guys. If anybody interested to join cracku study room, you can avail the group offer by enrolling through this link. Link is valid for 48 hrs only. Original price - Rs6999. Group offer price - Rs1999

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone having elits grid online classes willing to share with some price dm me 7987842299

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone interested in buying elitesgrid complete authenticate course? Cheapest Price available on sharing basis. Leave a message if interetsed! Looking to give someone who is looking to study and be a study partner too. 

2 comments
neo4cat2412
@neo4cat2412  ·  0 karma

yup i m up

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
som002
@som002  ·  12 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys it's a sincere request please don't be fooled by the fake ones selling stuff in the name of discount. It's just a Trap. Whether it's material, Test series or anything else. I'm not telling everyone is a fruad but do ensure fully first and then initiate the payment process. Check his/her id, request them to show the product first like in the case of online content or Test series, be full assured the pay. Other wise you be a part of online fraud that spreading at very fast rate. You daily read various post regarding how someone become victim of this online fruad. Just like past days one of our friend #JiveshT talks about how he pay 1k in advance in the name of discounted test series and got tricked. it happens daily with a lot of people here in the blog itself some tell their stories and some living quiet with guilt. so please be aware before proceeding. happy learning!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys

I am selling unused IMS E test series plus at nominal rate

Selling it in 3000

I got that under fee waiver

if you are interested message me

Will be on first come first serve basis.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100037203517880 

message me over here

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Users, This guy @ankurmehta26 is a fraud. He has tricked me by willing to sell IMS etest series plus at discounted price. He has taken my 1000 Rs via Google pay and has shut all the communication channels. Request you all to be aware of these frauds on this platform. Any suggestions where I can file a complaint against this guy?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
*Sold* 2018 T.I.M.E CAT material available: -Basic and advanced booklets of VARC, QA, DILR, GK. -Solution booklets -Monthly magazines containing general awareness topics and quizzes -Hard copy of AIMCATs -GD PI booklets -All handouts -Verbal cue cards As good as new. Location: Delhi DM for price and other details.

Post 43504217701116
1 comment
sk-khan
@sk-khan  ·  0 karma

@JB26 yes 7985397089 contact me\

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am in need of TIME/CL entire portal for CAT 2019. If anyone is willing to sell, please send me a message. 

1 comment
usman22
@usman22  ·  1 karma

@AvishekPaul888 how much will u willing to pay?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...