which Section 2 start with in Cat 2008?

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Should one start with the most confident section or not??? We all know CAT keeps changing.so whtr it sud b decided after having a look at d paper .. Heyy guys plzz share ur views here.
Page 1 of 1

Excuse me mods if this thread dint warrant replies, but I wanted to share what I did last year....

@Above
There is no typical rule as to u should start with ur strongest section, but last year I started with VA (which was my weakest section) cos I had prepared with that strategy during my SIMcats and I was comfortable with it, even though the VA section was the toughest..

So I would suggest that go with the section u r most comfortable with, and that strategy u can determine on the basis of ur SIMCATS.....after a certain number of sims u can fix a pattern for urself and go with it..
this may sound a non-flexible strategy but it helped me cos even when I had less time later during CAT, I could attempt adequate number of sums in DI and QA...

cheers
ATB..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Should one start with the most confident section or not???
We all know CAT keeps changing.so whtr it sud b decided after having a look at d paper ..
Heyy guys plzz share ur views here.

Should one start with the most confident section or not???
We all know CAT keeps changing.so whtr it sud b decided after having a look at d paper ..
Heyy guys plzz share ur views here.