Which one to join: Robert H Smith or Owen School

7 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi All, I have been admitted to Robert H SMith and Vanderbilt University's Full Time MBA starting in Fall, 2012. I have received a scholarship worth $40000 from Owen(Vanderbilt Univ) and $47000 from Smith MBA(Univ Of Maryland). I have work e...
Page 1 of 1

hey i am applying to vanderbilt for 2013 admissions..... @prakash419 can you share ur profile... the amount of scholarship u got is phenomenal.. i was just curious as to what a profile should sound and look like to get this kind of scholarship.... also, what is the estimated total cost for the 2 yr prgm at Vandi... the website just says $45K for tuition fees.. that also for 1 yr..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Rahul...Sure.

pm me your mail id and we'll get in touch

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Siddhartha,

I am also applying to Vandy for Fall 2013. Perhaps we can share some tips as we move forward.

In the meanwhile, if last year admits are still active, they can share their experiences...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nidhi/Prakash,

What were your profiles? I am applying to Vandy this year (2013)... Would be great if I have some inputs.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All,

I have been admitted to Robert H SMith and Vanderbilt University's Full Time MBA starting in Fall, 2012. I have received a scholarship worth $40000 from Owen(Vanderbilt Univ) and $47000 from Smith MBA(Univ Of Maryland). I have work experience of around 5 years in IT in India. Which would be a better option for me. I am more inclined towards Vanderbilt MBA but someone told me that no IT companies visit the campus. I want to pursue my MBA in IT strategy and Consulting. I have also heard that Smith MBA hs good reputation in IT. But Smith's employment statistics doesn't say much about the placements stats for internationals. So, kindly help me in choosing the right school to pursue my MBA..

Great, is that 40 and 47k per year or for 2 years? I have 80k total from Vandy, still undecided. sent u a pm plz check and reply. atb & TIA.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I have been admitted to Robert H SMith and Vanderbilt University's Full Time MBA starting in Fall, 2012. I have received a scholarship worth $40000 from Owen(Vanderbilt Univ) and $47000 from Smith MBA(Univ Of Maryland). I have work experience of around 5 years in IT in India. Which would be a better option for me. I am more inclined towards Vanderbilt MBA but someone told me that no IT companies visit the campus. I want to pursue my MBA in IT strategy and Consulting. I have also heard that Smith MBA hs good reputation in IT. But Smith's employment statistics doesn't say much about the placements stats for internationals. So, kindly help me in choosing the right school to pursue my MBA..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...