which one is better for distance MBA - ICFAI dehradun or ICFAI tripura

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi, I have 3 yrs of Work Ex. in IT industry and now planning to do MBA thru distance learning program by ICFAI university. From the forums i've read so far, ICFAI is the only institute to provide degree in MBA rest all provides diploma. So i ...
Page 1 of 1

ICFAI Tripura will be better..Its a central university also:rockon:..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

as far my knowledge concern icfai dehradhun is better

Hi,

I have 3 yrs of Work Ex. in IT industry and now planning to do MBA thru distance learning program by ICFAI university. From the forums i've read so far, ICFAI is the only institute to provide degree in MBA rest all provides diploma. So i felt interested in joining ICFAI university.

However, now i am confused about joining the ICFAI univeristy from which location TRIPURA or DEHRADUN. Only these two locations are certified by AICTE. but which one i better? i am currently based out of Gurgaon and may be relocated to somewhere else also if required. So curious to know which one out of these two university is better than the other or its equal? And if required can i give the exam from any location i wish to if i had to relocate to different places with in India. When can i enroll for the MBA course. is there any deadlines for this yr?

Being a SAP techie guy, which MBA in which stream will be better for me?

Please send me any valuable details you guys have. It would be of great help to me.

Expecting an immediate response.

Thanks,

Ashley